1.7.10 Crash

• Hi,

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, I'm no coder so I have no understanding of it whatsoever. I've never had any problems using IC2 before, however for some reason IC2 is crashing even when it's the only mod in my mods folder. I've tried using different versions of IC2, as well as forge, but to no avail. I also tried searching for my problem but haven't found a similar thread. Crash log here:

• Official Post

It's not that complicated to edit it, you'd just go down to line 61 and change it from

Code
    recyclerBlacklist = minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:stick, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:snow, IC2:blockScaffold

to

Code
    recyclerBlacklist = minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:stick, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:snow, IC2:scaffold

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You don't need the source, you have to edit line 61 of the IC2.ini file in the config folder.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's only an issue if you used a version of IC2 for 1.8+ then backdated to use 1.7.10 with the newer one's config. People don't typically do that.

I see this too much.

• Hello it causes me too.
    I can't find IC2.ini file in the config. Is the config in the .jar file? I know it sounds stupid but Is the config in the ic2.jar file?
    Thank, you.

• Official Post

Whilst there is one in there you never need to touch that one. The config file you want should be in the config folder (which is in the same place as the mods and logs folders).

I see this too much.

• it doesn't work crashes me what do I do

Code
    this happens when i try: heeeeeelp!

caused by: ic2.core.util.Config$ParseException: general parse error at line 0 ().
        at ic2.core.util.Config.load(Config.java:242)
        at ic2.core.init.MainConfig.load(MainConfig.java:14)
        ... 37 more