[128x] Sphax Texture Pack IC² Addon 0.7 [now with MFR, RP2, BC and EE]

• Looking forward to the RailCraft textures myself. Also, the RocketScience addon for IC2 would look pretty sweet in this style too, when you run out of the other things to texture. :D

Railcraft is the next project for me, maybe Amon will have a swing at RocketScience (he's WAY better then me, so I leave the hard stuff to him!), but no promises before I get confirmation from him.

The next two mods to be added will be Nether Better and Tale of Kingdoms both done by PantherX.
    And before I start on another pack, I need to set up the forum. I'm having a little trouble with our server atm and carneval started today on top of that. So I won't get anything done today and will have a major hangover tomorrow. ;)

I'll get my afro now and start drinking (again).

KÖLLE ALAAF!

• Hey, what should the ice and build craft textures folder be named in the sphax folder? They're not loading for me :(

I'm not sure what "ice" is, but for buildcraft, if you are using Zeldo's Additional Pipes, his spirtesheet overrides the default buildcraft one. I've created a new one with the additional pipes textured but I'm not sure how or if I'm allowed to release it, since it has CadenDonut's textures on it as well.

• I'm not sure what "ice" is, but for buildcraft, if you are using Zeldo's Additional Pipes, his spirtesheet overrides the default buildcraft one. I've created a new one with the additional pipes textured but I'm not sure how or if I'm allowed to release it, since it has CadenDonut's textures on it as well.

You can send it to me and I'll see how to incorporate it in Cadens BC pack.

• Bug report: I am using your IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, and RedPower packs, and there is no item icon for the IndustrialCraft scrap box. Once crafted, it can be found in inventory only by its tooltip.

http://picpaste.com/2011-11-11_21.13.14.png

Gonna have a talk with ruyanve. He's more into communications with the other modders than me. ;)
    Would love to have a review of all textures so that the add-ons won't bite each other in their styles. As soon as that comes up it's possible to edit the scrap box, too. I came upon that problematic myself (saw in TMI that the icon is missing and wasn't sure if it's not just a placeholder for the original function of the scrapbox as it "unpacks" the random item only).

Quote from HeadHunter67

I'm not an artist at all - hell, I'm so clumsy that if I pick up a pencil I'm more likely to draw blood than anything else

• Gonna have a talk with ruyanve. He's more into communications with the other modders than me. ;)
    Would love to have a review of all textures so that the add-ons won't bite each other in their styles. As soon as that comes up it's possible to edit the scrap box, too. I came upon that problematic myself (saw in TMI that the icon is missing and wasn't sure if it's not just a placeholder for the original function of the scrapbox as it "unpacks" the random item only)

Same here...and are the redpower logic and such gonna be finished?

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• i

Same here...and are the redpower logic and such gonna be finished?

Logic was finished some time ago now.

But now ALL RP2-packs (machines, world, logic, array, lighting, wiring and the base) are complete.
    Finished just seconds ago. :)
    Gonna review it with ruyanve and then we'll upload.

Quote from HeadHunter67

I'm not an artist at all - hell, I'm so clumsy that if I pick up a pencil I'm more likely to draw blood than anything else

• Found the mistake with the scrapbox :)
    Gonna do it right now and forward it. Maybe i'll upload the edited png here, too.

Quote from HeadHunter67

• #Created missing scrapbox in item_0.png
    *Fixed paint-rolls (weren't identical for all colors)
    *Fixed quantum and nano armor icons

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?87pyuei7l72x9hx [128x] - follow instructions in OP

Quote from HeadHunter67

• Uploaded complete RP2 pack. Thanks to Amon for this great piece of art! Please download and test it, you're more than welcome to leave any comments, requests, screenshots!
    Updated IC2 pack

64x pack will be done as soon as we're happy with what we got here. The IC2 pack still has some holes in it and the RP2 needs to be tested. Please be patient, they WILL come! :)

• Uploaded complete RP2 pack. Thanks to Amon for this great piece of art! Please download and test it, you're more than welcome to leave any comments, requests, screenshots!
    Updated IC2 pack

64x pack will be done as soon as we're happy with what we got here. The IC2 pack still has some holes in it and the RP2 needs to be tested. Please be patient, they WILL come! :)

Very nice. Now on to rail craft. Correct?