[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• I'm not sure if the misspellings in this mod are accidental or not, but if they are the proper spellings are:

activator
    active
    projector
    project
    inject
    injector

• in ComputerCraft 1.2 key M

• SSP and the Force Field lets the wire through if activated, saving and reloading cuts the wires.

error is found fixed in the next version (I hope ;)

in ComputerCraft 1.2 key M

Please always specify the version...and whether SSP or SMP.

if this were my only one problem, it would be nice

• Anyone using this on large servers? How is the stability?

I am. 30 active players on at same time over 2 servers. Stability is reasonable, there's a client crash bug or 2, and there is some lag caused by shields under some circumstances. However, several people have large shields up and they are working.

• in smp and ssp
    Beta 5pre3
    and
    Beta 5pre4
    client crashes if not in the hands of the MFD, when you press M, or any key you assigned (I key F)

• in smp and ssp
    Beta 5pre3
    and
    Beta 5pre4
    client crashes if not in the hands of the MFD, when you press M, or any key you assigned (I key F)

there is a fault which appears in connection with computercraft..found and fixed

• sometimes when I just do not have more nerves for BUG hunting...I plan was new

still very early version coming after IC2 Update ( MC 1.1)

• Hi! I was messing around again and I think the MFFS Directional Extender is not working at all in 5pre4, can someone please confirm it?

(and yes, I'm trying to use it beside a Directional Projector :P)

Edit: this time was in my SSP map, didn't try in SMP.

• Hi! I was messing around again and I think the MFFS Directional Extender is not working at all in 5pre4, can someone please confirm it?

(and yes, I'm trying to use it beside a Directional Projector :P)

Edit: this time was in my SSP map, didn't try in SMP.

So the extension goes for me without problems

• That is strange...

Any idea?

Use TMI (or else) to give you a "MFDevice <Debugger>" there is no recipe for it

right click the 2 Blocks ...post output that is in the chat

• in smp and ssp
    Beta 5pre3
    and
    Beta 5pre4

I'm actually getting this same problem in pre2 with CodeChicken's NEI. When searching for anything with a "M" in it, it crashes I'd say about 70% of the time.

• I'm actually getting this same problem in pre2 with CodeChicken's NEI. When searching for anything with a "M" in it, it crashes I'd say about 70% of the time.

is already known and fixed...(Version 1.1 Beta 5) // Version 1.1 == IC2 1.62 ;)

• that's really annoying :wacko: .... Version 1.1 Beta 5 for IC2 ist ready
    But I have a problem with the Item API can not adjust the recipes so.
    So it will still take 20 + hours.... Time to play IC2 1.62 :D

• i dont like the lake of info on how to use items it made me mad to sit in minecraft for 67 min trying to make this work may a creeper blow up your minecraft house. MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

• So far it seems that your 1.1 version is working great!

The one bug that i found, is that if you have an extender attached diagonally to the directional projector, you are able to remove the extender while the field is turned ON. Doing this leaves behind the force field blocks and there is no way that you can get rid of them in game.

I'm not sure if you are supposed to be able to use them on the diagonal, but it has the potential to mess up your worlds.

Hope this is descriptive enough, or i can re set it up to get a picture for you.

Also on the Reactor Force Field, are the blocks supposed to have the Iron texture, or just the regular Force field texture?

~spocane~