[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Okay tested on my survival map by crafting mfdevice. However im left wondering why there isnt creative support? I always test my mods out on creative and play/figure out how best to use them before making the long precious slog in survival to gather and craft the materials for projects to minimise wastage etc. Will you be supporting creative in the future? Cheers anyway :)

[EDIT] Also is there a guide out there or tutorial for how to use this mod correctly. Staring at recipes is just confusing me :)

[Edit] Sorry i just noticed the direwolf tutorial and TMI compatibility. Dont really like tmi on my survival... makes it too tempting lol

• Maybe this has been asked before but will the Beta 5 version of this truly awesome mod make its way to Bukkit as well?? *hopes for it* :thumbup:
    (Huge, huge fan of the beta 4 bukkit version btw, swhy I ask xD)

• SMP bug
    if area projector set radius 20+ client have buffer overflow error and disconnect
    beta 5 and beta 5_1 error

confirm [Major-SMP] area projector set radius 20+ create a buffer overflow !! Can crash the world !!!

'm just gebugging

• SMP Bug v5_1 (MC1.1.0):

Opening of any GUI of MFFS Modules disconnects me with message disconnect.overflow.
    The GUI ID seems not to conflict with another mod ( no error in ModLoader Log ).

Other Installed Mods:
    RP2pre4d
    BC 2.2.12
    IC2 1.64
    NEI 1.1.1
    Additional Pipes 32.3
    RailCraft 3.2.1

ModloaderMP v2.1
    Forge 1.3.1

• is the same error, you certainly have one area field greater then 20 + ... if it does not crash immediately...then when you try to open a gui
    bad error in the network code !! ;(;(

for SSP player no problem

[Major-SMP] area projector set radius 20+ create a buffer overflow !! Can crash the world !!!

• Can crash the world !!!

Do you mean disconnects from the Server or does this have an affect on the Savegame?
    I have Backups, but in case of savegame corruption i will not build much in this region of the map, until the bug is fixed.

• How exactly do you use the reactor upgrades for this mod? Even Direwolf (lastime I checked) Hadn't explained it yet.

• Do you mean disconnects from the Server or does this have an affect on the Savegame?
    I have Backups, but in case of savegame corruption i will not build much in this region of the map, until the bug is fixed.

disconnects from the Server ..if you come in the near or re logged.. The map itself is not damaged

• The reactor field isn't working for me in SMP. No glass at all. The water works for me but without glass it spreads in all directions ;)

In SSP everything works fine.

• The reactor field isn't working for me in SMP. No glass at all. The water works for me but without glass it spreads in all directions ;)

In SSP everything works fine.

ok, this is new... Perhaps one inhibitor was online? Version 1.1 Beta 5_1 ?

• Nop no other field on the server active.

MC 1.1 Beta 5_1
    Addons:
    ModloaderMP 1.1 v2
    MinecraftForge 1.3.1 + modloader-class-fix + block-break-fix
    CodeChickenCore 0.4.1
    Not Enough Items Server 1.1.1
    Compuercraft
    Buildcraft full 2.2.12
    Industrialcraft 1.64
    Forestry 1.2.6.4
    Red Power 2.0 pr4d
    BC IC² Crossover 1.18

• Compatibility issue:

When running Redpower2 3b, IC2 v1.337b, Buildcraft 2.5.5, and Advanced machines for v1.337b on my server your addon conflicts with redpower and stops the ability of handsaws to have a durability over 1.

This means that when you try to use a handsaw it will cut the block in half, however it will destroy the handsaw right after it is made. i have determinded that your addon (modular force field) is the source of the problem
    Im looking for a quick solution to the problem and to broadcast it to the creator

So, if anyone can help i would gladly listen

• It is compatible but if you did something wrong when installing Minecraft Forge well... that happens.