[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• I hope he will tell us some news !
    Or perhaps Alblaka had integrated forcefields in IC2 , that is why there is no news ?
    Only wondering about...

• First I'm still alive 8) ....I lack the time to go on currently :S ..

I am a fan of Open Source.. if someone has time to update it or continue the MOD ...have Fun ...will be the last who complains

PM me for original source code

I am a fan of Open Source.. if someone has time to update it or continue the MOD ...have Fun ...will be the last who complains

good to hear you are alive ;)

bad to hear you have no time.

well opensource is fine.. now.. how continues it? i would love to have/use it, but i cant java *G*

• ....OK OK...

MFFS V1.2.5 for MC 1.2.5 AND IC 1.95b .....NO BUGFIXES ... AND NO TESTED ;) ...

First great to hear you're still alive. And to see the mod updated.

Next, why not posting the source at github or just include it in the zips? Or do you use IC2 code in the Addon?

• First great to hear you're still alive. And to see the mod updated.

Next, why not posting the source at github or just include it in the zips? Or do you use IC2 code in the Addon?

i am old-fashioned ;) github , sourceforge,... is me much too modern... I prefer the good old zips :D ...

PS me for old-fashioned src.zip ^^

• i am old-fashioned ;) github , sourceforge,... is me much too modern... I prefer the good old zips :D ...

PS me for old-fashioned src.zip ^^

Sourceforge is modern? I like SF but there is nothing new - SVN is Simply the default Methode for Source Management.
    If you Distribute the source in zip files, you propably will create multiple MFFS Versions with an incompatible codebase.

PS: Thanks for making this Opensource

• Sourceforge is modern? I like SF but there is nothing new - SVN is Simply the default Methode for Source Management.
    If you Distribute the source in zip files, you propably will create multiple MFFS Versions with an incompatible codebase.

PS: Thanks for making this Opensource

But I know not of,...if anyone can create a Sourceforge,github,... would like to help all

• Seem to be having the same problem a few others are.

No way to make any of the items, recipes just not working or showing up in NEI, making the only way to get any of these items is to spawn them in.

Even with the bugs though this is a fantastic mod. Will be great if the bugs get sorted, as it is it's a little bit unusable =/

• This happens when I install this mod by dragging it into the mods folder:

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 501c75a0 --------
    Generated 19/05/12 20:23

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce G 105M/PCI/SSE2 version 3.0.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class mffs.BlockForceField has interface xf as super class
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:1763)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:293)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1276)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:887)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at ahu.<init>(RenderManager.java:86)
    at ahu.<clinit>(RenderManager.java:14)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 7ef534ab ----------

Please tell me what is happening, and if it's a bug, FIX IT NAO.

• Hi,
    For anyone that's interested in the problem, I have the recipe bug, where the crafting recipes for any of the MFFS items, including the cards, will not work. It is worthy of note that if you cheat the items in to the game using NEI, the items do function correctly -- you simply can't craft them. Furthermore, if you stick NEI into recipe mode and try to look at the recipe's for anything MFFS related, it can't show a recipe -- it's as if they don't exist. I haven't had any problems with java or other minecraft errors.

Furthermore, I created an instance of minecraft where the only mods i had installed were ic2 1.95b and it's prerequisites, Modloader 1.2.5 and Forge 3.1.3.105, as well as MFFS itself, used all the default everything (block id's and such) and had the same problem -- no crafting recipe's work. I did have NEI installed as well on this instance, but unless code chicken core or NEI themselves are somehow causing the problem.... And even then after i cheated in the items needed to craft an MFFS item (to test to see if i had the same problem), i went and uninstalled NEI and code chicken core, and then reloaded this test world and tried it and the recipe still does not work. Anybody?

• Hi,
    For anyone that's interested in the problem, I have the recipe bug, where the crafting recipes for any of the MFFS items, including the cards, will not work. It is worthy of note that if you cheat the items in to the game using NEI, the items do function correctly -- you simply can't craft them. Furthermore, if you stick NEI into recipe mode and try to look at the recipe's for anything MFFS related, it can't show a recipe -- it's as if they don't exist. I haven't had any problems with java or other minecraft errors.

Furthermore, I created an instance of minecraft where the only mods i had installed were ic2 1.95b and it's prerequisites, Modloader 1.2.5 and Forge 3.1.3.105, as well as MFFS itself, used all the default everything (block id's and such) and had the same problem -- no crafting recipe's work. I did have NEI installed as well on this instance, but unless code chicken core or NEI themselves are somehow causing the problem.... And even then after i cheated in the items needed to craft an MFFS item (to test to see if i had the same problem), i went and uninstalled NEI and code chicken core, and then reloaded this test world and tried it and the recipe still does not work. Anybody?

I have the same problem. Can't get it to work properly. I PM'd the creator.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I have the same problem. Can't get it to work properly. I PM'd the creator.

Cool... unfortunately he's not exactly around much anymore, apparently he's got some other stuff he's working on, and of course i'm sure he has a life. Been a problem for like 3 versions now lol... hopefully it will get fixed in the next couple releases. not totally game breaking but makes it dang hard to use, even though i really only use it for nuclear containment fields at the moment.