[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• ( no bukkit for Beta ) if Beta 12 running stable i wil release 2.0.6 for SSP/SMP/bukkit soon....

• which version ?? SMP ??

more Info please

Sorry i thought i saw this was already reported.

SMP (Bukkit)
    Been using since it went to V2 right now I'm running beta5rev1_bukkit
    The Area is set up with world anchors from Rail Craft.
    Sometimes when the server reloads it deletes blocks in its path.
    It appears to be only affecting Sphere projector (Dome, mob, jammer upgrades)
    the door ways i have been using are tube projectors and they work fine.
    Sphere was set to 64 range and actually cut all the way to bedrock (have not found any bedrock destroyed)
    Since then i have upgraded it with a dome upgrade but it does still cut into the ground.
    I also have this connected to a RP light sensor and a not gate so that it only turns on at night.

• What if you use the MFFS water thingy in water by an oil well. Will it cut the water out and leave the oil untouched to be collected by a pump?

I'm worried because offshore oil rigs are just terrible looking when you start building around water. You have some glitched oil on the surface and your pump pumping water whenever it feels like it and so forth. This addon would help a lot with offshore oil drilling if it only removes the water. Someone actually done some work with oil and this mod?

• There is a weird error when you use mc edit to move/clone shields/generators/projectors all of them turn into resin and sapling, it doesn't matter whether they're connected or not to each other or activated or not

• There is a weird error when you use mc edit to move/clone shields/generators/projectors all of them turn into resin and sapling, it doesn't matter whether they're connected or not to each other or activated or not

That's probably something to do with 4096 block IDs. Does MCEdit handle other blocks above 4096?

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• The two best places for recepies are, in my opinion, any mod spotlight on the mod or NEI/CraftGuide. Your Choice

• The two best places for recepies are, in my opinion, any mod spotlight on the mod or NEI/CraftGuide. Your Choice

Hell no. NEI/CraftGuide don't explain - what is doing each block/device. And the spotlight's appears very slowly to disclaim changes and new additions. And i must to view spotlight when i want build that or another device? Very, very uncomfortably. MinecraftGhast

• the only thing i think that is complicated here without explaining it is the security station. the rest is easy to understand because their name implies what they do. if you don't want to watch slow mod spotlights then try to know what each block does by yourself, and i think that way is much slower.

• That's probably something to do with 4096 block IDs. Does MCEdit handle other blocks above 4096?

thanks a million, i modified the blocks ID in the MFFS config file to 252 and 253 and now they work with mc edit :)

btw you're doing an awesome job with this add-on!

• MFFS Recipes and 'some' Descriptions: