[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• i dragged the zip file into the mods folder, on both my tekkit server and on my client launcher and its not been installed, any help, this mod looks epic...

• i currently have
    ReiMiniMap v 3.2.05
    build craft 3.2.0 pre7
    ic2 Nuclear control 1.3.2
    ICBM v0.5.8.39
    Industrial Craft 2_1.107.35
    Compact solar 3.0.1.13
    modular force field system v2.1.7.0.30
    transformers v 1.4a (universal)
    universal electricity V 0.9.3.239
    minecraftforge-universal-4.2.5.303

and a side note, both work when i remove modular force feild system
    but when i remove icbm and universal electricity, Modular Force Feild system works then
    so i submitted the report to both modders

• Hello, everyone. I'm currently having an issue with this addon where the "Field Fusion" projector upgrade does not merge two different force fields correctly. I'm trying to make a setup with a spherical field connected to a small tubular field to create an exit, but when I turn on both projectors, the edge of the sphere blocks the path through the tube.

And yes, I did place the Field Fusion upgrade inside both projectors, along with trying a cube instead of a sphere. Am I still doing something wrong, or is there a bug?

• iv'e been seraching for a solid day now and i cant work out why this is not installed, i know its tekkit but i haven't a clue, no one is answering and im not sure where to post other than here, i drag the file into the mods folder and yet its as if i never even did. nothing has changed, please help me install this :/

• well i've been looking through folders banging my head against a wall and i found "ForgeModLoader-0" and inside it said it was atempting to load the modular forcefield mod, next line it said that no mods were found in the file, so anyone know whats going on :/

• well i've been looking through folders banging my head against a wall and i found "ForgeModLoader-0" and inside it said it was atempting to load the modular forcefield mod, next line it said that no mods were found in the file, so anyone know whats going on :/

Take it up with Tekkit forums, 99% of people here don't use Tekkit, and therefore do not know how to deal with most Tekkit problems

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• (you need update the last version of mffs ) that solved your problem)

The lastes vesion https://github.com/Thunderdark/ModularForceFieldSystem that link you can found in the first post of this Theread ......

Tekkit does not use this MFFS mod. It uses the Advanced Repulsion mod by immibis (which was formerly named MFFS too)

• I got this after the mojang screen:
    Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
    This error has been saved to C:\Users\Liz\Downloads\instances\metalurgy\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-10-22_12.48.21-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 4f544a91 --------
    Generated 10/22/12 12:48 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_06, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 930779120 bytes (887 MB) / 1004929024 bytes (958 MB) up to 1866006528 bytes (1779 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx2001m -Xms1000m
    - FML: FML v3.1.30.390 Minecraft Forge 4.1.4.298 Optifine OptiFine_1.3.2_HD_U_B3 30 mods loaded, 30 mods active
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.3.2]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    snyke7_AdvancedMachines [Advanced Machinse] (AdvancedMachines v1.6b Universal (2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.106 (3).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChargingBench [Charging Bench] (ChargingBench-1.3.2.b3-IC2_1.106.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-1.5.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    UniversalElectricity [Universal Electricity] (Universal Electricity_v0.9.3.240.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ICBM [ICBM] (ICBM_v0.5.8.41.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MetallurgyCore [Metallurgy Core] (Metallurgy - Core 2.1.1.1 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MetallurgyBase [Metallurgy Base] (Metallurgy - Base Metals 2.1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MetallurgyEnder [Metallurgy Ender] (Metallurgy - Ender Metals 2.1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MetallurgyFantasy [Metallurgy Fantasy] (Metallurgy - Fantasy Metals 2.1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MetallurgyNether [Metallurgy Nether] (Metallurgy - Nether Metals 2.1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MetallurgyPrecious [Metallurgy Precious] (Metallurgy - Precious Metals 2.1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MetallurgyUtility [Metallurgy Utility] (Metallurgy - Utility Ores 2.1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (mod_compactsolars-main-3.0.1.13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystemV2.1.7.0.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.4.1.0 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.4a Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    - LWJGL: 2.4.2
    - OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2104, Intel
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Type: Client
    - Texture Pack: Default
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:102)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:632)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:176)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:748)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:424)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:81)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:631)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: chb/mods/mffs/common/TileEntityExtractorAll
    at chb.mods.mffs.common.ModularForceFieldSystem.load(ModularForceFieldSystem.java:253)
    ... 29 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityExtractorAll
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:125)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: universalelectricity/implement/IElectricityStorage
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:119)
    ... 32 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: universalelectricity.implement.IElectricityStorage
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:125)
    ... 36 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:27)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:162)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:118)
    ... 38 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT 9ecd6fa4 ----------

• chunky monkey please use "quote"

and

ModularForceFieldSystemV2.1.7.0.23.zip not supported Universal Electricity_v0.9.3.240.zip

Update ModularForceFieldSystem to V2.1.7.0.34+ OR downgrade Universal Electricity

• Request:
    please add a maceration recipe for monazit ore.....for those of us using greg's rock cutter ( industrial version of a silk touch pickaxe....god damn it's slow!!!) .
    if breaking an ore block with a pickaxe yields x to z dusts macerating an ore should always yield z dusts ( I think this would be a good recipe considering how slow the rockcutter mines nad how hard it is to get a real silktouch pickaxe.)

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• Is there any chance of a config option to turn down the spawn rate of Monazit Ore? unless theres another way.. have quite a few people making comments on my servers about having piles of monazit which they will never use

• Thanks!!!

what does that mean?...8?
    8% chance to spawn per chunk?....

no is a ratio
    4 = 50 percent from now
    2= 25 percent from now
    16 = 200 percent from now

can be convertedstupid to dumb% per chunk

• I cant use blueprint when mffs is installed, how to fix that?

change the ID of MFFS Converter in old Version he have the same default as buildcraft Blueprint

• Your mod already supports minecraft 1.4.2 already but IC² itself not?
    Is your mod intended to be used/work without IC²?
    Or is there already some IC² version available that works with 1.4.2?