[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Ok It does appear the converter not consuming FE has been fixed in 2.2.8.1.13b

As for the configuration, the only change made from the default config was this:

Code
    I:ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate=10000
    Changed to
    I:ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate=5000
  • Another bug... if you place a camouflage upgrade in a projector and try to place something in the center slot it won't accept, it spits out two copies of the item on the ground. One you can pick up and the other one you can't pick up. It just sits on the ground, forever.

• Another bug... if you place a camouflage upgrade in a projector and try to place something in the center slot it won't accept, it spits out two copies of the item on the ground. One you can pick up and the other one you can't pick up. It just sits on the ground, forever.

the Camo Upgrade accept only part of Vanilla blocks to time .. all not accepted items will be split out 1 Item on server/Client look like 2 you can only pick up the Server Item.. i will check it...

• Plumblum

as far as i know i time to wiki or recipie list online.
    but I am always on the lookout for people with time to create one

Well i Cant find any recipies anywhere.
    but i do appriciate that you are such an active developer.
    I want to start using your mod in smp, maybe one of the other posters could get me up to speed :) ?

edit: well there is this one, https://github.com/Thunderdark…wiki/Recipes-and-Resouces but as far as i can see its empty.

• not sure if this is by design but why can you break the mffs blocks even with a security card in them? that do not seem right to me.

• I seem to have an issue where I don't see certain items in NEI (such as the SecLinkCard or the MFDIDwrter). I ran a dump of the blocks/ids and the item ids in the dump don't match up to the config file:

Also. not sure if this is related to the above, but I can't seem to switch between the wrench and the other modes of the multi-tool. Is there a special key for this other than the standard "m"?

Running latest version 2.2.8.1.13b (NEI 1.4.2.10 and forge 1.4.5-6.4.1.408)

• riza8: hm somehow..i will change it in next version 8)

SPARKST3R: Cool up to Version ? .13 ?

mwdennis:

Not a bug i lock some Items from NEI..like SecLinkCard ,PowerLinkcard.MFDIDwrter....

only to get a VALID PowerLinkcard,SecLinkCard is to create it Ingame

Mulittool in hand Sneaking and right click to change all modi

Edited 3 times, last by Thunderdark ().

• Thanks for the clarification. I was able to get it working.

• Little survey for all MFFS User:
    :Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field:
    thinks you find :thumbup: :

thinks you find : :thumbdown: ( = improvement suggestions to me)

thinky what you are missing: 8o (improvement add in future)
    :Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field:

• i'am new on the mod, ... DireWolf video seem too old... any wiki ?

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Little survey for all MFFS User:
    :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:
    thinks you find :thumbup: :

thinks you find : :thumbdown: ( = improvement suggestions to me)

thinky what you are missing: 8o (improvement add in future)
    :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

Personally I love this mod, but I think probably the biggest gripe that anyone trying to use this for the first time and not being familiar with the older versions is the lack of a basic wiki. There are a few videos out there by direwolf, but they are all out of date and some of the blocks in the videos no longer exist or have been renamed or modified to the point where the video is obsolete.

• This is a very nice mod, though I haven't been actively using it long.
    What I think (and others seem to agree) is that what MFFS needs most right now is documentation. You don't even have a changelog for your updates as far as I can tell. (I'll admit, I didn't look much further then the first post of this thread.) It seems like there are a lot of cool things I could do with MFFS, and it might even be a functional replacement for Bukkit's area protection mods, if only I could figure out how to use any of it.

• In response to the survey, a couple of thoughts:

• In general, this is a really great mod ( :thumbup: )
    • Documentation is needed--even with the mod spotlights it's hard to figure the mod out, and mod spotlights get out-of-date quickly ( :thumbdown: )
    • Going along with documentation: Tooltips! The mod wouldn't have to be as well-documented if it was easier to figure out in-game. ( 8o )
    • The Defence Station shouldn't output a warning when targeting NPCs ( 8o )
    • A way to convert EU/UniversalElectricity directly to force energy directly would be very nice. I'm aware that you can use UU-matter to make Forcecium, but it would be nice to have a really expensive machine that allows you to skip that step. ( 8o )
  • I have started getting this error on the server side:

It causes a server crash. The only (possibly) related information I have is that it seemed to start occurring after I installed a security station, linked it to my defense station, and added one additional user with "Stay Right" permissions.