Adding UUM Recipe

• Hey there,

I'd like to add certus quartz crystal from applied energistics 2 to the UUM system of ic2.

as of right now it seems to not be scannable and thus not replicatable, which is unfortuante because I can replicate everything I need but certus quartz.

Is there a way to make it work on the scanner?

• Official Post

In the [balance / uu-values / predefined] config section, you can add additional items and their respective UU amounts they need.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thank you for the answer,

I tried that already, but it throws me this error

"The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from IndustrialCraft 2 (ic2)"

The section in my config looks like this:

; Additional initial uu values, a value of 1 equals cobblestone.

; Recipes may cause the final value be lower than the one specified here.

; Format: <name>[@metadata] = <value>

[balance / uu-values / predefined]

IC2:misc_resource#iridium_ore = 12000

IC2:misc_resource#iridium_shard = 1333

appliedenergistics2:material#certus_quartz_crystal = 850

Any ideas?

• Official Post

Hash naming only works with certain IC2 items because it is a specific internal implementation rather than something more general. You'll want appliedenergistics2:material@54 but with the actual meta value of certus quartz rather than 54. Once you do that it should work fine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ok, I see...

Well so it's more like

appliedenergistics2:material@4357 = 1000

or

appliedenergistics2:material@4357/0 = 1000

or

appliedenergistics2:material@#4357/0 = 1000

even tried

appliedenergistics2:material@[4357/0] = 1000 ?

But none of them worked. At least now the game doesn't crash anymore, but i still can't scan Certus Quartz.

If i hover over the item it says "Certus Quartz Crystal (#4357/0) 4357"

Do you have another idea what i could put in there to make it work?

• 4357 is the item id, which will be specific to your setup and list of mods (e.g. in one of my worlds, certus quartz has item id 4926 instead), and should be ignored for this. The 0 is the meta data value you need, so try this instead:

appliedenergistics2:material@0 = 1000