Nukes Over Powered?

• So I was making a creation with pistons on my test world, and decided that a 5 x 5 x 5 cube of nukes would be needed... with was about 100 nukes (placed around blocks and such...) (my math isnt that bad) The crater was exponetionally bigger than previous tests...

One Nuke On The Surface:

One Nuke Burried A bit:

Blast Radius Is Around 10 - 11

100~ Nukes

• A nuke on the surface

A nuke burried

100 nukes

I fixed the images, but from what I see two images are the same (one nuke burried and one of the 100 nukes) and I don't think none of the first two is a single nuke, are you sure you posted the right images?

• Oh good... Alba fixed the stupid, checkerboard effect that many nukes left once upon a time in Minecraft. Good to see the 'craters' aren't as blocky either...

Custom blast radii? Good lord.... 8|

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I'v been messing around with nuke radii myself, as show in the picture in one of the comments, a single surface/subterranean detonation isn't very large, but it seems that when you start adding nukes right next to each other the power is multiplied not added (just guessing not really sure). I added up the destruction area and a 3x3x3 cube of nukes is far more than the blast volume of a single nuke times 27. If this theory is true then I could only imagine what a 5x5x5 cube could do, all my test are conducted with my nukes NOT going off all at the same time, but rather being set off in a corner of the cube by a single stick of dynamite hooked up to a dyno-mote. My results from a 3x3x3 were VERY similar to the original poster pics, but a bit smaller, it still had sheer cliffs all the way to bedrock, would post pics but I can't even render the map file cause there's too many items on the ground to load it. If I could get any of my theories confirmed or debunked it would be nice, i'm planning on downloading a map file that has the bedrock level set to -1000 (after where normal bedrock would be it's just stone) so I can TRULY see how deep a 3x3x3 cube will go down. In return coins? :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit:

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• I'v been messing around with nuke radii myself, as show in the picture in one of the comments, a single surface/subterranean detonation isn't very large, but it seems that when you start adding nukes right next to each other the power is multiplied not added (just guessing not really sure). I added up the destruction area and a 3x3x3 cube of nukes is far more than the blast volume of a single nuke times 27. If this theory is true then I could only imagine what a 5x5x5 cube could do, all my test are conducted with my nukes NOT going off all at the same time, but rather being set off in a corner of the cube by a single stick of dynamite hooked up to a dyno-mote. My results from a 3x3x3 were VERY similar to the original poster pics, but a bit smaller, it still had sheer cliffs all the way to bedrock, would post pics but I can't even render the map file cause there's too many items on the ground to load it. If I could get any of my theories confirmed or debunked it would be nice, i'm planning on downloading a map file that has the bedrock level set to -1000 (after where normal bedrock would be it's just stone) so I can TRULY see how deep a 3x3x3 cube will go down. In return coins? :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit:

Are you by any chance talking about Cubic Chunks?
    that mod will be awesome

• Are you by any chance talking about Cubic Chunks?
    that mod will be awesome

Cubic chunks? I did some rough estimates using the Missle SSP mod's Range Finder, then did some volume calculations of a sphere, since the only true way to do a test is underground.

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• One would think that Dr. Strangelove would know more about nukes.

I actually know a vast ammount about nuclear weapons/technology, minecraftia is differnt, still testing with most of it.

Thain (Havasushaun)