Pack of suggestions

• Those are suggestions that do really matter, also, i am going to hold just into the ones that are easy to program, here we go

Heatproof redstone lever/torch/programmer

Why would somebody want something like this? You would think, yeah, look at this:

My survival reactor works at 99.96% hull temperature, to juice my MOX rods at maximum efficiency, yeah, but there's not a single redstone block/switch/system that could fit inside the reactor shield and survive

2018-11-24_08.19.26.png?width=400&height=232

After a lot of time i figured out that the ic2 interactive blocks are inmune, so i shoved a batbox that works as permanent torch, with no way of turning it out unless dropping myself inside the reactor and working very fast

2018-11-24_08.19.35.png?width=956&height=556

Yeah, i don't need it now that i figured it, but everyone else must be nuts about this, so creating a block that outputs redstone and flagging it invulnerable to meltdown should do the job

If you want to make it fancy and have some timers or being able to switch it on and off would be a wonder but well

Reactor clarity
    This is pretty much straightforward, imagine the classic reactor, on one side there's a display of the heat that is being generated per tick, and in the other, the heat that is being exhausted/t

This way, you can set up a reactor right away without having to make a sketch, waiting 15 minutes, coming back to check if the pieces are damaged or not, replacing it, moving the reflectors, sorting the rods that are pulsing each other, thinking that now works, but there's 1 heat offset that you weren't able to notice and then you come after two hours and half the setup has burned down or there's just a hole where your sandwich machine was, and everything because that reactorplannerByFnafXxXKeithXxX2005.jar is outdated

Various reactor thinges chop chop

Okay, this sounds like ~150 more line of code, and i comprehend it's a hassle but let's be positive

Imagine that i have a reactor, and it generates 600 heat, my cooling array exhausts 595 heat, so in the long run the reactor components end up molten yeah? So to correct that little offset

i would put a heat exchanger, connected to a LZH, and what happens? The LZH takes all the heat for herself and just dies, the fans, unused, imagine that you could create a heat exchanger that when it gets rightclicked, a menu appears, and you can select if you want to make it component/reactor exhaust, and how much heat should it transfer to the nearest item, if balancing issues worry you, you can make it weaker than everything else, so it's only used for fine tuning. Also, why does an Advanced heat vent that uses a diamond and two vents and just cools components at 12 hU/s while the the overclocked outdoes it with 20 hU/s and obliterates with 36 hU/s reactor cool for a neat 56 hU/s actions per second, (yes, i know that it draws from reactor, it doesn't just exhausts it) so i guess the adv heat vent could use some more love? (Making new upgrade with them as components or something is you fear messing up the old reactor planners and stuff)

Also, since we opened the pandora's box, what about component heatsinks? Having a good amount of times more durability than a heat exchanger and being slower (Maybe a very expensive direct upgrade from exchangers?)

And, if you excuse me, what about a 2 way reactor fluid distributor, that works as a reactor fluid port extension so you can actually fit more than ~19 turbines on a fluid reactor

I hope i haven't given you coding nightmares and so farewell

If you think i write bad, you're wrong, i just speak in HAYO

Edited once, last by AdrianOkay ().

• Yeah, this bump also works as addition, the reactor plating lets you be able to withstand more heat, but even with more temperatures the mox rods still output the same % hull temp energy; yes, this is hard to program but could open more reactor planning ways

• Official Post

FIRST: I think you missed a key component of how reactors work. It goes like so:

1. If components nearby can take heat, fuel gives heat to components; otherwise, fuel gives heat to reactor

2. Components pull heat from reactor (or exchange with reactor / components)

3. components vent heat when possible

An overclocked Heat vent will never vent 56 heat. It will heat (damage) itself 36 from the reactor, then vent (repair) 20. Things near it can help it cool down, but the max normal heat pulled is 36, and the normal max vented is 36.

Adv Heat Vent... the overclocked outdoes it with ... a neat 56 hU/s actions per second, ...

My best guess:

- The Adv heat vent is designed to not need assistance. you could put 20 of them side by side and they would all pull / vent 12 each and not die until the reactor did.

The Overclocked vent is designed to have 4 component heat vents around it. with 4 component heat vents, it will pull 36/vent 36, but without it will pull 36/vent 20 and die quickly.

And, if you excuse me, what about a 2 way reactor fluid distributor, that works as a reactor fluid port extension so you can actually fit more than ~19 turbines on a fluid reactor

There are both a Fluid Distributor and a fluid collector which either take fluid from 1 side and send to the other 5, or take fluid from 5 ports and sent it to 1. Stacking Fluid Ejection upgrades will allow it to move fluid more quickly.

• 56 hU/s actions per second, (yes, i know that it draws from reactor, it doesn't just exhausts it)

Actions, not exhaustion, the problem i try to talk about, is that the only piece able to just vent near heat is extremely underwhelming

There are both a Fluid Distributor and a fluid collector which either take fluid from 1 side and send to the other 5, or take fluid from 5 ports and sent it to 1. Stacking Fluid Ejection upgrades will allow it to move fluid more quickly.

Imagine the Liquid Heat exchanger, it inputs and outputs, if there was a block able to blacklist and whitelist liquids it would be even better, but the actual way of setting the reactor in big numbers is now a total mess because lack of space,

2018-11-27_06.21.54.png

This is the top compact steam unit you can build, right? So i want to put as much as i want from a single reactor output block

2018-11-27_06.33.24.png

And this is the nightmare i have to build if i want to make a distribution line feeding with hot coolant all the turbines (unless i had an electric sorter that would work for liquids)

• Official Post

The one i developed is 100% stackable. here's a screenshot. It's not EASY to make, tons of parts, but it can be stacked easily if you can build it.

The other thread gives a short instruction on how to build this. Key is right-clicking an ejector upgrade on a block side to make it directional, and stacking multiple ejectors. I use tanks, not distributors, for most of it because I need the directionality to make it work.

Stackable Steam Generation thread

• Yeah, that's the same way i do it in my world, it's also one of the cheapest. but i'm thinking kind of a hot coolant ''aqueduct'' feeding an infinite array of boilers, and a waste system moving the cold coolant back in, but imagine now, if there was a 2-way whitelist fluid distributor, that could optimize the builds by far.

If you think BIG, and here you should be very imaginative, imagine a gigantic set of liquid heat exchangers somewhere, and then sync all the reactors into a main hot coolant pipe that would feed them all, this would also create an enormous hot coolant buffer that would keep them working forever, and even so making everything ''bigger'' would be just building a new reactor and plugging the input and output into the main ''aqueduct'' This would require a hard investment to start, but creating more hot coolant would be just adding more reactors, and making more heat dissipation would be just plugging more liquid heat exchangers, and yeah, if there was a 2 way block i would not need an extra cold coolant pipe, this is an example i made right now with placeholders and without lining up the pipes so you guys can get it, and probably the thing i suggested will not be done because here we love the ''Hurt me more'' Motto

2018-12-03_22.23.08.png

That beast is a beauty, right?

• I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

es file explorer apk

imessage for windows

facetime for windows

Hi sir! I also want to buy a kitchen from London if you do have one for me

• Official Post

The old spam bots used to offer much more exciting things compared to the new ones.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I also would like opinions of the devs, at least the bot likes my postMinecraftChar