Electic circuit break ?

• For example: "Electric Heat Generator" + "Compressor for Blast Furnace" + "Blast Furnace" if separate installation with rarely used. Need breaker for wire to switch OFF all not used blocks without destroy wire.

• Cant you paint the Wires so they dont connect with each other?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• You could paint the wires so they don't connect with each other like Greg says, and use splitter cables to allow redstone control to toggle whether they'll connect or not.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.