updates to new versions? 1.16.5 and higher.

• new versions above 1.12.2 have been released for a long time and I really want to update the IC for the latest new versions, now there is already 1.16.5, and 1.17.X is planned, new versions are optimized and improved, not just new science, and 1.12.2 is already morally and technically outdated.

• Morally outdated?

1.12.2 was released in 2017, it's already 2021, over the years 1.13.x, 1.14.x, 1.15.x 1.16.x and soon 1.17.x will be released, and forge is not lagging behind in its development, who wants to sit on the old versions? when are there many changes and fixes in the new version?

• One-two-three times per week I put in "curs" in my browser which inevitably leads me to "curseforge industrial craft". Today I looked at 30 million downloads and was thinking myself, each player probably downloads the mod about 20 times which still gives us 1.5 million players. Then 5% of that would want to pay 5 bucks to speed up the process. We arrive at $375000. Plausible or implausible. No idea. I am not in very good financial situation but I've wasted more time refreshing the browser than would working extra for 5$ take from my free time. Hell, i'd be happy to just have macerator, furnance, batbox and solar panel (Mining Laser in a small print along with jetpack)

• Please im dying for any updates, I've been trawling up any data I can get on the status of Industrical Craft 2. I've been searching though hundreds of archived posts. Any devs, mods admins. Please! Where is the best place to get information reguarding the status of this mod?

• We're still working on the port, progress should pick up soon.

I'm glad to hear you're still working on it ^^

It's been pretty hard to find nearly any news about anything IC2 related lately.

Could anyone on the team (unless it's just you now) perhaps post some updates every once in a while?

Every few months or so? So at least we know something's up

Here's to seeing a new update Soon™!

W00T!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh... I didin't come here for long time... I belived that is IC team is creating Industrial Craft 3 and getting ready to anounce it on Steam... (As standalone game)

?(

• Oh, I haven't been here in a long time... I believe the IC team is working on Industrial Craft 3 and is getting ready to release it on Steam... (As a stand-alone title) <a href="https://slopegame.online">slope game</a> and <a href="https://fivenightsatfreddys.io">five nights at freddy's</a>

• Unfortunately, I don't think so.

Aside from the few updates the devs have posted on the forum, there isn't any other information. The closed-source nature of the mod doesn't help the situation either.