[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I can read just fine - I didn't say "they are useless", I said I have no use for them. I hope you can read well enough to understand the difference between those two statements.
    I'm sure the upcoming Moon content will be fun and interesting - but for me, it goes a bit beyond the bounds of how I want to play, so I'll pass on the rockets. The fusion stuff is what appeals to me.

• On the topic of the fusion stuff, I would like to see each deuterium cell take twice as many operations to make one fuel cell, but change the reactor to only take an input of 1 cell. Doing it like this makes my buildcraft system I made actually work instead of needing more intervention than just adding empty cells.

Other than that, this mod is amazing. I can't wait to see the moon dimension.

• When can we expect the new version to come out? Not until the new version of IC?

That has to be the single most annoying question for anyone developing anything for free. It will be out when it's out. If you still want to play with it, use the older version until all your mods get updated.

• I can read just fine - I didn't say "they are useless", I said I have no use for them. I hope you can read well enough to understand the difference between those two statements.
    I'm sure the upcoming Moon content will be fun and interesting - but for me, it goes a bit beyond the bounds of how I want to play, so I'll pass on the rockets. The fusion stuff is what appeals to me.

You no likely no EU loss cable? You're weird... :P

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Can anyone help me? I've tried to install this add-on numerous times but nothing i do works. I've followed the install instructions and tried to install it straight to my minecraft JAR. Anybody got any idea how to help? ;(

• That has to be the single most annoying question for anyone developing anything for free. It will be out when it's out. If you still want to play with it, use the older version until all your mods get updated.

Look I am just asking since I have not seen anything from the creator about it. I just would like a progress update.

• What does it matter? It's not like the last version is outdated or something. You need IC2 to use it, so if you're running Minecraft 1.8.1 you don't need a newer version of this mod yet.
    If you upgraded Minecraft to v1.0, you'd have to wait untin IC2 was updated for that version of Minecraft.

I'm sure you're simply eager for the new features, but it sounds like a pretty ambitious undertaking and I wouldn't blame the author for waiting until IC2 is updated to the new Minecraft first.

• Still really backed up with work after the conference - I won't be able to finish the autominer update until next week at the earliest.

Thanks for the update. My concealed missile silos appreciate your hard work.

Also, thermonukes blow out bedrock. Not sure if that is intended or not.

• Can anyone help me? I've tried to install this add-on numerous times but nothing i do works. I've followed the install instructions and tried to install it straight to my minecraft JAR. Anybody got any idea how to help? ;(

You don't want to put it into the Minecraft Jar. Put it into .minecraft\mods, right under the Industrialcraft jar.

• Thanks for the update. My concealed missile silos appreciate your hard work.

Also, thermonukes blow out bedrock. Not sure if that is intended or not.

Yeah, noticed that one myself a while back after an "oops" and forgot about posting it.
    the "oops"? Was setting up a "launch platform" of several (6 I think) missiles intended to be targeted in different areas. (woo! big huge craters)
    one premature firing later I had a bunch of missiles coming down on my head. One hole to and through the bedrock.
    I've got a (bad/good) habit of utterly ruining test worlds.

• Yeah, noticed that one myself a while back after an "oops" and forgot about posting it.
    the "oops"? Was setting up a "launch platform" of several (6 I think) missiles intended to be targeted in different areas. (woo! big huge craters)
    one premature firing later I had a bunch of missiles coming down on my head. One hole to and through the bedrock.
    I've got a (bad/good) habit of utterly ruining test worlds.

Heh, you should've seen what my platform of 20 thermonukes did :)

• You don't want to put it into the Minecraft Jar. Put it into .minecraft\mods, right under the Industrialcraft jar.

I did try putting it in the mods folder, like i said i tried following the instructions. I only put it in the JAR because i was getting desperate. I've tried everything i can think of to make it work but it won't, i really wanna get this working.