[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Mother of god..... Think about turning this into a space mod in the future. This is fantastic. FYI, the more stuff you have, the more fuel the thing should use.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• To go huge distances, the rocket is a bit hard. How about being able to manually put coords in?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• YAY!

... but i still want to have my MIRV avoid a Kinetic Kill Vehicle.

And, hey, why do i understand the technical posts in this thread when i'm only 14 years old?

Well I probably understand it better than you, and I'm younger than you. WTF, this wasn't actually quoted.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

• sorry to ask but is this version capable to run on SMP yet?
    my friends want to launch missile at each other because we play peaceful for long time, we want to shoot each other with tech :D

• Mother of god..... Think about turning this into a space mod in the future. This is fantastic. FYI, the more stuff you have, the more fuel the thing should use.

Heh, you need to check out my post on this, you'd like it.

Speaking of that post, has anyone even read it? Because i think peopel would get a lot of awesome ideas from it.

In case of implosion, turn and blame the person next to you.

:thumbup:

• sorry to ask but is this version capable to run on SMP yet?
    my friends want to launch missile at each other because we play peaceful for long time, we want to shoot each other with tech :D

It isn't SMP yet, but it will probaply be from next update onwards. Also, Kentington apparently finished the exam yesterday, so if he has no life and he works all x-mas, it will probaply be updated before 2012. If he has got a life, it might be delayed.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• If Rocket Science does end up going in that direction I plan to make the nanofactory into a "minigame" similar to heat management in IC2's nuclear reactors - the idea being that this is first-generation nanotech without many safeguards, and the slightest goof could accidentally create self-replicating structures that need to be contained, lest they devour surrounding blocks. (On the other hand, at least it'll be a prettier way to destroy your house than a nuclear explosion - picture the rogue nanites turning everything into blocks of the same endlessly repeated crystal lattice)

Sounds like tiberium to me.
    Random bit of C&C lore: Tiberium was originally plantlike, but evolved into a mineral.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I agree wholeheartedly that implementing nanotech is fraught with game balance issues (since a real-world nanofactory could easily convert the carbon in a block of wood or a lump of coal into a diamond, to pick one example). If Rocket Science does end up going in that direction I plan to make the nanofactory into a "minigame" similar to heat management in IC2's nuclear reactors - the idea being that this is first-generation nanotech without many safeguards, and the slightest goof could accidentally create self-replicating structures that need to be contained, lest they devour surrounding blocks. (On the other hand, at least it'll be a prettier way to destroy your house than a nuclear explosion - picture the rogue nanites turning everything into blocks of the same endlessly repeated crystal lattice) Less catastrophic errors would result in the item's molecular structure being slightly off and rendering it less durable - so you might get your desired diamond armor out of the machine, but it's riddled with plane fractures and has only a tenth of the health it should. Anyway, just my ideas.

Had no idea that Al was working on agriculture - thanks for saving me the time.

LOL, make an escape pod and a nuclear missile pointing at your base.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

• i dont knowe if this mod is uppdated yet but which version whold it be if it was for 1.0.0 ????? i am gonna give some mods in x mas presents to some kids in my family (they no nothing about mods they yust wont one ) so if it's not 2 much 2 ask when is it comming 2 1.0.0? if it isn't allredy

• i dont knowe if this mod is uppdated yet but which version whold it be if it was for 1.0.0 ????? i am gonna give some mods in x mas presents to some kids in my family (they no nothing about mods they yust wont one ) so if it's not 2 much 2 ask when is it comming 2 1.0.0? if it isn't allredy

Nope its not 1.0 yet doesn't look like it will go 1.0 until after Christmas

• Merry christmas, everybody!
    And have a HAYO-ish new year!

• Maybe someone can help me?
    I can´t seem to get this mod loading.
    Tried putting it into the mods folder as well as the files into the industrialcraft-2-client_1.337b.jar.
    Also tried to delete the modloader config as suggested above.

• Maybe someone can help me?
    I can´t seem to get this mod loading.
    Tried putting it into the mods folder as well as the files into the industrialcraft-2-client_1.337b.jar.
    Also tried to delete the modloader config as suggested above.

Perhaps telling me what version of Minecraft are you using?

• Minecraft 1.8.1 of course, else IC² 1.337b wouldn´d run with it ;)
    Here´s a pastebin Copy of the Modloader.txt
    http://pastebin.com/PQktwwLF

EDIT: BTW. The game doesn´t crash, it starts p normaly but without actualy using anything from rocketscience.

Okay, second time i say this: If using ID resolver, give mod_missile highest priority, then remove all saved ID's. Then reassign new
    ID's using the assign automatically option.
    If NOT using ID resolver, check all config files and check that no ID's conflict - ID conflicts with this mod wont crash the game.