[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo i noticed that this isnt updated.....

im going to try this mod right after its updated!

is there any youtube videos of this mod?
    :rolleyes:

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo i noticed that this isnt updated.....

im going to try this mod right after its updated!

is there any youtube videos of this mod?
    :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATMLKRNxoEs Pt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f379ETsakgs Pt2

Direwolf20 does an awesome job spotlighting pretty much everything in it. :D And I agree, I can't wait for this to update. Screw the nuclear reactors in IC2, they explode, a fusion reactor doesn't. :D

• Well I tried installing this mod and it initialized but nothing happned. I did look earlier in the topic but those solutions didnt help. Any ideas?

• Well I tried installing this mod and it initialized but nothing happned. I did look earlier in the topic but those solutions didnt help. Any ideas?

it wont work with forestry just go into your config/modloader and turn it off

• it wont work with forestry just go into your config/modloader and turn it off

It will work with Forestry. just change the IDs of rocket science to something that does not conflict. ID resolver can not change the ID's of rocket science, so if using ID resolver, you have to change both the ID resolver setting of rocketscince and the RocketScience.cfg to be matching.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• When this mod does become Bukkit supported my server will sing songs about your heroic modding for years to come :thumbup: :P

The same with my server! we want multiplayer minecraft thermonuclear WAR!
    :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

But make it so you can enable/disable individual types of rockets and disable crafting of certain items. E.g. NUCLEAR MISSILES! Because I like to know who has how many weapons of mass lag.

• The same with my server! we want multiplayer minecraft thermonuclear WAR!
    :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

But make it so you can enable/disable individual types of rockets and disable crafting of certain items. E.g. NUCLEAR MISSILES! Because I like to know who has how many weapons of mass lag.

try installing plugins like 'nolag' trust me ... my server barely feels any effects from nuclear detonation since I've got it ^^

• Well I renamed it zRocketScience. Im not sure why but someone earlier in the topic said it would help with crafting guide issues.

I changed the 2 conflicting block ID's to 199 and 200 (which wernt taken)

So far thats it...

Edit: Didnt see the mod part.

List of mods...

Modified Technic for 1.0 (removed railcraft, updated thaumcraft, industrialcraft, and forge)
    Advanced machines for 1.43
    Power Converters
    Computer Craft

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• I'd put my money on it being something from Technic causing whatever the issue may be. It could be a problem of there not being enough available block ids to run Rocket Science, or perhaps it's Power Converters being goofy.

I fully expect that someone else will come along and be far more helpful than me.

• Plutonium bomb (plutonium made with isotopically separated uranium cells) - Just like the nuke, but no drops result. This means little to no lagz!

Superconductor coil should be more expensive. By the time I had enough materials to fashion the fusion reactor, I had way more than enough coal, redstone, and 1/4 stack of gold blocks which was more than enough to make a coil. Maybe 4 redstone/2 gold bars per piece? So you have to actually spend some effort making it. (Nobody really uses gold for much, but it's nice to have something to spend it on).

Speaking of the fusion reactor, is it required to have all 3 heating elements? Can I mix & match them? What is the differences between them? I've only played around with it a little bit.

The autominer is the single coolest thing I have ever seen. Any chances of changing the recipe to use a personal chest and doubling the inventory space? That way your resources could be protected while they are flying around in SMP.

I think the we/dry vac is deprecated now... You can right click with empty cells to fill them. However, the hand pump could still be handy (haw haw) if you get the empty cells back (I haven't made one yet).

Ok, not sure if this even makes sense yet, but I just thought of it. I'd like to see Lithium used in some sort of complex battery system. Create a Li-6 Cell, compress/extract it into a lithium bar, then use the bar to make lithium sheets. When thrown into water, lithium sheets explode after a moment. The lithium sheets could be used to make a rechargeable battery that has nearly the same capacity as an energy crystal, with the added bonus of being able to charge things from the hotbar (like the RE batteries. I love that new feature). Perhaps some sort of cell deterioration could be implemented, so that you have to make new lithium batteries after awhile. Come to think of it, I with RE batteries worked this way as well. Or at least take some damage if they are fully discharged (lithium batteries hate that). MOAR batteries!

• If you updated forge to 1.3.1, or updated IC2 to 1.64, then that is the problem. RocketScience is not updated for minecraft 1.1 yet. It will be updated in early february, along with SMP support.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• @ plutonium bomb: nuclear missiles already works like that, but the standard nuke tnt does not.

@ Heating elements: You can mix and match them. The ohmic heater is the most efficient, but it can only get the reactor up to a certain heat, where you will have to use another heater.

@ Lithium: The thing about lithium exploding in water is awesome. My science teacher made that experiment once... And the lithium batteries are great, too. However, lithium should be made directly into sheets, instead of using lithium ingots. The ingots would just be another item id used, unless the ingots would have a specific usage, apart from making lithium sheets. Also, it should not be Li-6 cells that would be used. rather just lithium cells.

EDIT: sorry for double post

• Minecraft crashs! I have the modloder :O
    "java.lang.VerifyError: (class: rocketScience/RocketScience, method: getGuiForId signature: (Lvi;ILbq;)Lxe;) Wrong return type in function
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:1728)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:268)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1305)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:820)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.<init>(afq.java:80)
    at afq.<clinit>(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 51274abf ----------"

• *facepalm* I'm sorry but didn't you notice that this addon hasn't been updated for MC 1.1 and IC 1.64?