[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• So, still no thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

• The Isotopic Seperator crashes the client with IC v1.70b (atleast it does so for me)

Confirmed...

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: rocketScience.TileEntityIsotope.gaugeFuelScaled(I)I

From minecraft error log...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Aww, nuts, IC2 updated again? I have an important meeting on Wednesday I seriously need to prepare for, so... compatibility patch Thursday? Maybe?

(I'll also see what I can do about these fusion reactor glitches people keep having. I've never been able to reproduce the issue, but...)

Take your time.. we'll still be here awaiting your addon regardless...

Plus the Fusion reactor bugs may still be the ID Resolver mis-mash that people have not done the manual fix for. So I wouldn't worry too much about them...

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• Take your time.. we'll still be here awaiting your addon regardless...

Plus the Fusion reactor bugs may still be the ID Resolver mis-mash that people have not done the manual fix for. So I wouldn't worry too much about them...

Um, no. I wouldn't be bringing this issue to light if I hadn't first done everything people have said to try and still had no ignition from my Reactor. I've manually assigned ID numbers (And wasn't that a pain in the ass to do) and still had the problem. So please stop implying that I've not paid attention.

• Yes. but for now it only supports 1.6.4 of IC2

my IC2 version is 1.6.4, i don't know why i can't use the rocket science mod

I have these mods

IC2 v1.6.4
    Reiminimap v3.0_01
    animalbikes v1.9.5
    BCIC2crossover client v1.18

Railcraft client v3.2.1
    Redpower v2.0
    Treecapitator

• Im a little confused by this error and the fact, that it is not working for me. Can someone explain?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Still having the "eats batteries, fails to ignite" error with the fusion reactor, even though everything else in the mod works beautifully. Can someone please tell me just what the HELL I am doing wrong? I've been asking about this for the past few days

• Still having the "eats batteries, fails to ignite" error with the fusion reactor, even though everything else in the mod works beautifully. Can someone please tell me just what the HELL I am doing wrong? I've been asking about this for the past few days

I think, I speak for anybody here: We don't know how to solve the problem. Kentington will fix it but you have to wait.

• If you are having problems with the fusion reactor not igniting, try using single use batteries, they work totally fine
    added plus, finally gives a use for them XD

Huh. Never thought to try single use batteries, I'll give it a go

*edit* Holy shit, it works. RE batts don't bring up the heat at all but single uses do... thats just wierd. Thanks!

*PS* Anyone ever get it where its running at full heat/fuel and still not producing any power? Kinda annoying sometimes. least I know it works! Thanks dude!

• i can´t craft the ion drive has anyone a work around for it or an idea to fix it ???

• The reactor bug is probably due to you changing it's ID, no matter if manually or not. Have you tried not changing it?

Actually, I'm going to go on a limb and say that he was using 'incorrect' RE-Batteries from either TMI or NEI that didn't have a 'health bar'...

• This mod looks awesome. I can't wait to try it out, but with MC 1.2 nearing completion, I figure it'll be best to back away until the update.

PS: Someone wanna shoot me a private message as to how one builds the Thermonuclear warhead? Scanning this topic has, thus far, yielded nothing.