[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Try using Deuterium in the 2 Fuel slots

• Whenever I put a battery in to the Fusion Reactor, it entirely deplets it instantly without giving any heating or anything. It should have been set up corectly. I am only using IC2, Rocket Science and Too Many Items. I also have a bug with the gui, the text are lower than the gui. Please help me.

• Whenever I put a battery in to the Fusion Reactor, it entirely deplets it instantly without giving any heating or anything. It should have been set up corectly. I am only using IC2, Rocket Science and Too Many Items. I also have a bug with the gui, the text are lower than the gui. Please help me.

TMI doesn't spawn batteries properly. Use NEI.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I need to buy you a drink, i had no ends of problems getting this to work and now its all working

Thank you very much :)..

• Meh, the first thing I want is a comp patch for the latest forge.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• The new forge does that allow rocket science to load because it says in the errors mod_zzzmissile does not load. Can someone test this?

welcome to a while ago, this has already been pointed out *multiple* times.
    Next time at least read the last 4-5 pages before making a post.

• Help me, I'm a new & stupid modder and can't get Rocket Science to work. If someone smarter than me could reply to this and help me on it, the error message is (obviously) below.

14 mods loaded
    Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.152
    FML v2.2.78.153
    Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftCore : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftFactory : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftTransport : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_ExtrabiomesXL : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_SmartMoving : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_TooManyItems : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_CCTurtle : Loaded (ComputerCraft)
    mod_ComputerCraft : Loaded (ComputerCraft)
    mod_IC2 : Loaded (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)
    mod_ZZZMissile : Loaded (RocketScience.jar)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5c2149b1 --------
    Generated 6/28/12 5:45 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_27, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family version 3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2291, Intel

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:436)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:527)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:494)
    ... 7 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT d252d3e5 ----------
    Sorry I had to clog the forums with this, and now I realize I need to download minecraft forge 3.1.2.94-- I have a newer version. Could someone please put a link to it below? Thanks.

• Looking through the forums, I can't find anything that says how to fix the Forge problem with ZZZmissiles. If anyone far more enlightened on this subject is currently present, Help ME PLEASE.

• So... I can't find where I put the source code on my last hard drive. I can decompile the latest release if anyone wants to continue it, but there won't be any code comments. Still interested?

Totally. Even with such a minor setback, this is too interesting of a project to dismiss. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to it, even to help us keep it alive.

Error 404: Signature not found!

• So you are leaving the mod/addon Kentington?
    Well that is sad.. hope someone that can make it shine will finish it up. And maybe even develop it further *fingers crossed* 8)

• Woot...

I just started to decompile the mod for myself and just having the runnable source code in my hands. Then i came here to inform you then i saw that the original source is just released. Thanks ;)

So, the big question now (at least for me) is: Who will pickup and continue this project?

cya

TeeKay4711

Edit: I'm willing to continue the RocketScience Mod. I'm not a Java/Minecraftmodding noob I'm also not a pro. If there is anybody with a greater modding/java skill as me who wants to continue this project I will not be angry and/or sad ;-).

I've spend a lot of hours in decompiling the mod and I'm in the process of understanding what is going on under the hood.

• I want to continue this aswell, I haven't made time yet to look at the code tho.
    As I didn't want to continue this by myself in the first place, I'll try to create a github or something tomorrow, so other people can contribute aswell.