[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• i have installed the mod but the new crafttable machine are not displayed neither in the creative menu or in the TMI menu and i can't craft them too ,i have IC 2 1.95 installed so it should work.any sugestions?

• hello i need a little help, i can't find ic2 1.95 so i can't install this mod, someone know where i can find it? :)

Is this what you are looking for? it's right under public releases

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I just installed Rocket Science to my minecraft hoping to make launch platform with redpower frames. I'm using forge 3.3.8. And whenever I load minecraft i get this error

Now it will not create the Rocket Science config folder or ZZZmissile folder. Any help would be appreciated.

• I am having the same problem as nuker 9 and i am not sure why it isnt working.
    Here is the crash report, any help would be appreciated

• Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for someone to update the OP here to mention that Rocket Science isn't being worked on by its original developer anymore, and that the last version is not IC2 1.97 compatible? Might help.

• Hy guys! I just found a solution for java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError with IC2 1.95b / RocketScience v0.89 for MC 1.2.5 !

Go to your .minecraft\mods folder, and open RocketScience.jar with WinRAR, 7zip ecc..., now go in rocketScience folder and delete mod_ZZZMissile.class.
    It should work! :)

:thumbup:

• i don't get any error it just not load any item of the addon i can't craft anything that is in it ,modloader doesn't show it in the mod menu but the others addon are there instead.

• Hy guys! I just found a solution for java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError with IC2 1.95b / RocketScience v0.89 for MC 1.2.5 !

Go to your .minecraft\mods folder, and open RocketScience.jar with WinRAR, 7zip ecc..., now go in rocketScience folder and delete mod_ZZZMissile.class.
    It should work! :)

:thumbup:

:|

• RocketScience has always been incompatible with CPW's mods. You'd see that if you read the first three lines of the error report.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• i don't get any error it just not load any item of the addon i can't craft anything that is in it ,modloader doesn't show it in the mod menu but the others addon are there instead.

Fix the ID's. I'm pretty sure this is the tenth time i write that RocketScience won't crash the game if there's an ID conflict.

Aaaand i just lost THE GAME.

EDIT: Sorry for double post

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!