[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• Official Post

Been sick for a several weeks I am mostly recovered and caught up on RL stuff so I can start on this again.

Yay, I always found silent death an ironic thing for being MIA. Good to see you back :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Since BC isn't updated to 1.6.x yet, I can try to push a quickish update to 1.5.x with no new features then start working on a 1.6.x version, or ignore 1.5.x and start working on a 1.6.x and try to get in some new stuff to be released when BC is updated. The former means you will have an update soonish but nothing new, the ladder means no update for a while, but probably some new stuff when there is a update. I'm not sure how many people have updated to 1.5.x, I haven't due to redpower 2. So, let me know what you would like more.

I'll check back and tally the votes on Saturday.

• Since BC isn't updated to 1.6.x yet, I can try to push a quickish update to 1.5.x with no new features then start working on a 1.6.x version, or ignore 1.5.x and start working on a 1.6.x and try to get in some new stuff to be released when BC is updated. The former means you will have an update soonish but nothing new, the ladder means no update for a while, but probably some new stuff when there is a update. I'm not sure how many people have updated to 1.5.x, I haven't due to redpower 2. So, let me know what you would like more.

I'll be patient. I want to see something new. :)

• Official Post

I'm still on 1.4.7 :P Ain't no good replacement for managers, RP all the way.

1.6.X, no one is serious about 1.5 any more anyway.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Since BC isn't updated to 1.6.x yet, I can try to push a quickish update to 1.5.x with no new features then start working on a 1.6.x version, or ignore 1.5.x and start working on a 1.6.x and try to get in some new stuff to be released when BC is updated. The former means you will have an update soonish but nothing new, the ladder means no update for a while, but probably some new stuff when there is a update. I'm not sure how many people have updated to 1.5.x, I haven't due to redpower 2. So, let me know what you would like more.

If you mind, do pls a quickish update to 1.5.2. That would be nice of you. :rolleyes:

• EDIT:
    Will your petrochemical generator work off lava or Forestry ethanol?
    Combustion engines accept this...

• The crossover dosnet work for me, when i tried the bc 7.9.9.6, the crossover dosent work, then i tried the 3.3.0 and then my the bc dont work. please help me

• Official Post

There's always this though....

I see this too much.