Sorry - didn't think to take any while I had it deployed.
It turns out it wasn't the "fuel" it was displaying (which would have been solid yellow if filled) but in that gauge was a bar that was red at the bottom and yellow at the top - not sure exactly what that indicates but it seemed like it was drawing power from the energy link. Once I added a bucket of fuel to the PetroGen, that bar was replaced by a bit of yellow and it began feeding power to the refinery (which went from blue to green).
Part of it may have been due to an initial pipe routing error - the output pipe was oriented from my fuel storage tank to the refinery at first, and I did not discover this until one of the oil input reservoirs filled with yellow instead of black. The bad news was, that was 4 buckets of fuel lost and a refinery operating at 50% capacity until I picked it up. But that may have something to do with why it took fuel from the system rather than supplying power.
If I can re-create they issue in the future, I'll provide screenshots. It will have to wait until I find another geyser or get to the point where I can make an OilFab or OilMat on this world.
- Fix the EU consumption of the Large Electric Engine. It has been reprimanded, and all profits confiscated. (It was selling the extra energy to the zombies so they could Tivo Walking Dead") Any increase in angry zombies is, of course, completely unrelated.
- Fixed CTD bug when placing an engine next to a pump.
- Some changes to the petrochemical generator, feedback requested:
- Fixed the flickering issue.
- Added new GUI element: when running off of conductive pipes the liquid gauge switches to a pressure (BC energy) gauge showing the stored pressure.
- Added some work arounds for BC energy pipes, now the generator consumes the correct amount of BC energy and no more.
The generator is using BC energy, it does not take anything from the refinery, providing fuel to the generator changes this because it only uses 1 energy source at a time.