[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• Maybe I don't quite understand things; but I've got an issue with the Small Electric Engine.

From the BC Wiki: Steam engines are "matched" to pumping water with the pump.

It would appear that Small Electric Engines are equivalent to the Steam Engine.

Why then do the Small Electrics heat up and go red RAPIDLY whenever I attach them directly to a pump?

I ran a little test with power pipes and a quarry and it appears they are maybe overproducing power because when I pipe them to the quarry they never overheat.

Going to test putting power piping between the SEE and the Pump and see what happens.

• Just how many engines are you using on one pump? Because more than one steam engine on a single piump will be overworked! I typically use 4 redstone engines instead.

• Just how many engines are you using on one pump? Because more than one steam engine on a single piump will be overworked! I typically use 4 redstone engines instead.

Just one sml electric.

Turns out it works just fine if I go SEE -> Wood Conductive Pipe -> Gold C. Pipe -> Pump

I bet its something with the power calculations that goes wonky.

• Hi!, in SMP, when I try to see inside an engine, first it show the correct energy menu, but after 1 second or less, a black box override that windows and I cannot see anymore if it is powered or not (via gui menu). Is this a bug? or a bad configuration? (I try to search this in a thread with no success). It happend only with small electric engines.

• Question, can this wirk with the 3X chain of BC?

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!

• Hi!, in SMP, when I try to see inside an engine, first it show the correct energy menu, but after 1 second or less, a black box override that windows and I cannot see anymore if it is powered or not (via gui menu). Is this a bug? or a bad configuration? (I try to search this in a thread with no success). It happend only with small electric engines.

theres a gui id confllict it wont crash your game but thats the result you have to go in at change the gui id so that there the same for server and singleplayer and there not conflicting with another mod

• theres a gui id confllict it wont crash your game but thats the result you have to go in at change the gui id so that there the same for server and singleplayer and there not conflicting with another mod

i check them, there are the same in the server and client. the gui ID is guiIdSmallElectricEngine=101, but any other mod use it, so.. i dont know whats the problem. Its look like turtle conflict (ComputerCraft)

• Official Post

i check them, there are the same in the server and client. the gui ID is guiIdSmallElectricEngine=101, but any other mod use it, so.. i dont know whats the problem. Its look like turtle conflict (ComputerCraft)

It certainly looks like a GUI ID conflict. Could be the mod that is it conflicting with doesn't have the GUI IDs listed in their config file.

• It certainly looks like a GUI ID conflict. Could be the mod that is it conflicting with doesn't have the GUI IDs listed in their config file.

Yea i Had a similar problem i changed the gui ids on both to a different unused number problem solved for me at least.

• silentdeth a wonderful suggestion is consider adding a feature in the configs to disable the fire/water animations of the petrochemical generators. In fact maybe consider it on all devices. The reason I say this is because a lot people might start with 1-2 but later on they add up more and more till you have 100's. With just a crap ton of generators I'm dropping to like 10 fps in my lot and use to have 200+.

Be a really cool idea to have this client side.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

silentdeth a wonderful suggestion is consider adding a feature in the configs to disable the fire/water animations of the petrochemical generators. In fact maybe consider it on all devices. The reason I say this is because a lot people might start with 1-2 but later on they add up more and more till you have 100's. With just a crap ton of generators I'm dropping to like 10 fps in my lot and use to have 200+.

Be a really cool idea to have this client side.

I have plans to tie the fire effects into the particle effects option at some point. I am aware of the FPS hit with them, but more is going on than just the fire effects, and I have yet to find it, it is a lower priority than new stuff atm.

• ok.... we will update to a testworld untill then, then...

Glad to see you still have time and desire to update this fantastic add-on for us

• I absolutely love this mod, everything is awesome, so thank you for that! I only think that the Oil Materializer's texture should change because it looks kind of weird compared to the other machines you made.

• silentdeth seems like I came across an exploit. I have a guy with 36 Industrial Engines going some how only 2 of them are causing power usage. Not sure how not sure if some the forget the term data in the blocks are breaking or what but its pretty damn messed up :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.