[AddOn v1.90] 100% Wrench Rate v1.90-1

• It changes both to 100%.

I want a obsidian tipped electric wrench, but I want it to destroy all of my machines 100% of the time just for creating it in the crafting bench.
    the UPGRADE... diamond tipped electric wrench - for just reading diamond tipped electric wrench your saved world has just been deleted from your computer.

• I want a obsidian tipped electric wrench, but I want it to destroy all of my machines 100% of the time just for creating it in the crafting bench.
    the UPGRADE... diamond tipped electric wrench - for just reading diamond tipped electric wrench your saved world has just been deleted from your computer.

what?

• Official Post

I want a obsidian tipped electric wrench, but I want it to destroy all of my machines 100% of the time just for creating it in the crafting bench.

Sure, right after I finish the electric saplings.

• Tested, worked perfectly. With electric wrenches, too, that's cool.

Such a relief, not holding my breath every time I wrench something. Thank you!

i was laugh at you guy how unlucky you're since mine never break anything.
    i went back to my own factory for adjustment and BAM!!! 13 Machine in row!!!!

goddamn Karma ;(

now i need this SUPER WRENCH too!!!

• This is a wonderful mod and so useful for me...
    However, no mod can stop me from accidentally wrenching a machine when it's in operation! Inconvenient is when it's done to a Miner, and then I have to go down the hole breaking pipe (and lose the pipe head). But TRAGIC is when I'm abesntmindedly holding a wrench and I click on my MFSU to see if it's finally gotten to 10 Million. ;(

However, no mod can stop me from accidentally wrenching a machine when it's in operation! Inconvenient is when it's done to a Miner, and then I have to go down the hole breaking pipe (and lose the pipe head). But TRAGIC is when I'm abesntmindedly holding a wrench and I click on my MFSU to see if it's finally gotten to 10 Million. ;(

I accidentally discovered that you can reattach a miner to pipes and get it to pull them up. Unfortunately you'll still have to go down to get the head, but I did find a way to recover that too. If you put the head in the pipe slot of the miner and remove the drill it will turn the head back into a pipe.

I can't remember the last time I tried this so it might not work anymore.

that why i never place wrench in my hotbar, i even take it out when i done my business with it.
    after i screw up my own Miner and MFSU.

----------------

that very bad luck
    v
    v
    v

• I discovered something almost as bad, something that only happens once you start using BuildCraft as well...

I was trying to get the Oil Fabricator to work and was having trouble. I knew the MFSU and wiring were good because the Mass Fabricator I was using had sat in the same spot and worked fine. Well, of course in BC you don't need a wrench to pick up machines, you break them with your pick...

Which is what I did to the MassFab. As I sat staring at the Advanced Machine Block it left behind, all I could think of was how I'd need to make another Lapotron Crystal. Sonofa...

• I discovered something almost as bad, something that only happens once you start using BuildCraft as well...

I was trying to get the Oil Fabricator to work and was having trouble. I knew the MFSU and wiring were good because the Mass Fabricator I was using had sat in the same spot and worked fine. Well, of course in BC you don't need a wrench to pick up machines, you break them with your pick...

Which is what I did to the MassFab. As I sat staring at the Advanced Machine Block it left behind, all I could think of was how I'd need to make another Lapotron Crystal. Sonofa...

Ouch. Well, At least It wasnt an MFSU. I seem to remember when me and my friend back in IC1 (sure, MFSUs were quite as expencive back then, only 6 diamonds worth) where we kinda had a creeper incursion. Well, Lets just say that I got the advanced machine back.

• What I find super-special is the fact that in order to tear down something like a buildcraft filler, a power converter/coupler/etc wire and generator the proper tools are: drill, wrench, chainsaw, wrench. If you screw up with any one you're libel to break it. Probably the most innocent and painful of those switches is the wire. A wrench on that is instant and leaves you with what equals an insulated copper wire. That could be OK if you already had such things there, or it could suck if you were using glass-fibre.

• I wonder if it's possible for some talented programmer to make an add-on that works like a multi-tool - all the functionality of the BC wrench, the IC wrench, the RP screwdriver etc... and make the tool smart enough to use the right tool on each device.

• Arrgh... x.x screwdriver. I knew I forgot something. I can't believe how long, and the insane gymnastics I've done, to avoid using what I thought didn't exist yet.

• I wonder if it's possible for some talented programmer to make an add-on that works like a multi-tool - all the functionality of the BC wrench, the IC wrench, the RP screwdriver etc... and make the tool smart enough to use the right tool on each device.

heh, i've got the perfect name: "Sonic Screwdriver"
    i'm not exactly a Dr. Who fan but the name seems to fit based on what i've heard about it.

i've got some Java skills but have *no* idea where to start on something like that, i've never modded Minecraft before. Plus 1.0 stuff is starting to filter out so... (Buildcraft for 1.0 is out, RP2 is just around the corner)

• I really hope that, like the reactor thermometer addon between the last two versions, this works with the next.

I can live without reactor thermometer for a bit, but a non 100% electric wrench rate actually introduces a mental transaction cost for any machine placement, movement, and re-arrangement.

• And I thought Al made the wrench not fail anymore since mine never failed since IC2 but I guess I never removed enough machines. : /
    About the accidental removing, why don't just change left and right click of the wrench? Make it remove something with 'breaking' it and only use right click for reorienting. Maybe 0.5 sec for breaking, that should be fast enough I guess but still enough to prevent accidental removing.

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD