[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• yes but like I said, the fact that the lesu-storages have a tileentity means that they cause some lag
    besides, even if your method is non-laggy, it wouldn't work for something like lefty suggested, because it would be made out of dirt or something, so I would have to rely on constant scans which are super laggy :thumbdown:

• Will this mod be soon updated to 106?
    Mass Fabbing without the slow grinder is an arseache.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I would love to see this mod updated. It looks very nice. I have noticed fallen that you do a lot of addons? I was wondering can you help me create my first addon. I can code already I just would liek help working with api's and stuff such as industrialcraft and buildcraft. Thanks man :)

• Wood Gassificator

Description

Burns wood in a contained environmant so the wood produces high quality flammible gas

Mechanics

Just like a furnace that can only burn wood into charcoal,
    except it produces wood gas
    wood gas can be put into a cell by putting cells in the top slot
    wood gas cells can be extracted into biofuel cells

Crafting Recipe

Electric Wood Gassificator

Description

Uses the power of electricity to do the same thing as the wood gasser

Mechanics

Just like an electric furnace that can only burn wood into charcoal,
    except it produces wood gas
    twice as much wood gas storage as the wood gasser
    extra slot for output wood cells

Crafting Recipe

Stone Macerator

Description

A simple fuel powered macerator.

Mechanics

Just like a macerator, except it uses fuel instead of EU.
    One piece of coal macerates 2 ore.

Crafting Recipe

Back To Main:

[Addon v1.106]AdvGenerators²v2.2.5-Contest Results

• Official Post

So you reinvented the Cokeoven? Lets see:

Wood to Charcoal => Yes
    Byproduct usable as Biofuel => Yes
    :D

But now to the Crossmodcompatiblity:
    Would you register your Gascell at the Oredictionary, and also btw, just implement the GregTech-API-Interface for Capsulecellcontainers with that Cellitem? Maybe i can find a good other use for your Gas.

• I like that new way of producing EU, but:
    -Tinpincher won't be satisfyed with ^^
    -While using this gasificator, I would like act as a tinpincher. I hope you'll implement later a way of working without cells (by placing it next to a gen, or a special gen).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• While I mentioned a "new gen" to burn this gas (could be more efficient, and output more EU/t), I thought about the "Oil Generator" mentionned by Alblaka (without name) wich is supposed to be coming in few updates ... But for the time being, you'll have to create one your self if you want some ^^

Edit; In my opinion, the Slag Generator should produce more EU/Fuel (If I'm right, it's just more EU/t for the time being) because Normal Fuel are UP, and burning Coal is useless when you can get the same amount of energy with a solar pannels working 3min 20 sec :/ (And I spoke about the worst generator ever ... )

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I'll probably just wait for the oil gen, until then, sry tinpinchers

as for advgen, it's 25% more eu/tick but it still burns for the same amount of time
    that, and it produces scrap at about the same rate as a recycler
    what's there not to like?

• I'll probably just wait for the oil gen, until then, sry tinpinchers

You know, that wassn't really planned, you should do it anyway ... ^^ More seriously, I guess if it's really coming, we'll have to wait a long time, as for Industrium Conflict :/

as for advgen, it's 25% more eu/tick but it still burns for the same amount of time
    that, and it produces scrap at about the same rate as a recycler
    what's there not to like?

Okay, I thought the time was reduced ^^
    And ... it's already better than normal Generator but, who would burn 1 Coal to get 5000 EU + 5000/(20*12.5)=20 second burning = 2-3 scraps ? It seems good (essentially because it's the first time I calculate numbers of scrap produced ^^) but the Slag generator isn't available at the beginning because of adv. machine + adv. alloy ... in fact, my first generator is Geogen OR Watermill and after I get enough ressources to get a slag generator for example, I'm rushing to get a CASUC ... (or their new form)
    You're right, your Slag is good as it is now, because it balance a bit the game ... but normal gen are sooo UP, I'd like it to be even better.
    That's my personnal opinion: maybe you could ad a little feature, making it working a bit as the Wood Gasificator: it could produce a very small amount of gas, maybe 20 time less than WG for equivalent Fuel ... but also working with Coal or whatever.
    (Then if you add a way not to waste tin, it could be great creating Gas + Charcoal from Wood then Scrap + EU + even more Gas from Charcoal ^^)

Notice that when I mention a special generator, that was because I thought (and think) it shouldn't be able to burn in a slag generator: have you ever seen gas burning leaving (big, because smoke contains particles, but so little ...) solid materials ?

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hey Fallen- Excellent work here, great concept. Unfortunately I've run into a bit of a bug.

AdvGenerators v2.0.0 appears to rely on your BiomeGenerators mod.

This crash occurs whenever one of your generators is placed in the wold, and makes the world unloadable.

If BiomeGenerators is intentionally a dependency, it should probably be listed in the OP. However, some users might be interested in one addon but not the other.