[Addon v1.112]DeFencev3.3.2

• I get this error on loading Minecraft

link to pastebin: http://pastebin.com/pkjsgJrV

• Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. Click on the pastebin link for a readable version.

• Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. Click on the pastebin link for a readable version.

Are you certain? At the top it usually contains information such as what mods you were using, what Forge, and what Minecraft version, how did you get the log?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• That was from the console output. crash log here: http://pastebin.com/0PX4PG0H

I'm not certain, but I don't think F4113nC0r3v2.6.0 is compatible with any Forge starting with 4.2.5 (i.e. the one you are using)

EDIT: Found the quote

it doesn't work with build 303, you need a maximum of version 4.1.1

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I've got other mods which depend on Forge 4.2.5, so I'll just have to wait for a fix... :(

• great mod, by wire cutters you mean insulation cutters?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Well then, shouldn't you make wire cutters a bit harder to make? Any one with NEI and iron can get into your base.

• it's not meant to be impenetrible because then what would be the point of having a pvp server
    it's just meant to keep out people who don't happen to be carrying around any wirecutters (which is most people)

• Come to think about it, F4113n, have you ever considered going the route that cpw took and making DeFence an independent mod? For some of the features that you're planning, you could always use the IC2 API for things like the electric fence, the plasma walls and the turrets (I'm assuming that they're going to be ran on EU).

Going independent would open this mod to a much wider audience, and it deserves the audience.

• Not to forget the people asking for when the next update is. at least here its against the rules to ask.