[Addon v1.112]DeFencev3.3.2

• Not to forget the people asking for when the next update is. at least here its against the rules to ask.

Actually, the mods over on the MCF have updated the rules to act against the spamming of update requests. Unfortunately, it would seem that the moderators over there are having trouble enforcing that rule.

• Could I make a few suggestions?
    First, I think you should expand your mod to not only include the previously suggested electric fence, but also things like turrets, fence gates, and even programmable guard robots or something like that.
    Second, I think you should include alternate recipes for most of your items. The chain link fence recipe for example, clashes with the recipes for the advanced generators turbine blade and the factorization fan blade.

• First of all great mod and very good concept.

a couple ideas:
    1. *maybe* make the damaging fence 3D (using a model) dunno if thats possible that easy though
    2. could you make the fences only be breakable by the player who placed them. otherwise everyone can just bypass other peoples protections.
    3. maybe allow to power the fence with EU which will then damage the players who touch it (damage depends on voltage, its same as if you touch an uninsulated wire). this will cost eu though (maybe 1 EU/t per 10 fence blocks in idle, and all the EU that you supply if touched. so lets say you connect 10 fence blocks to a batbox in idle you will loose 10 EU/t, if you touch it you will loose 32 EU/t where 31 are used to damage you where one is still for the idling.

EDIT: Derp didn't see that there were already suggestions on the electric fence :/

• ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 13.01.13 11:30
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bbb
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.gatherAnnotations(FMLModContainer.java:310)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:455)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:479)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:345)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bbb
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bbb for invalid side SERVER
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:38)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:228)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:173)
    ... 32 more

btw... all mods works on Single Player. on my server works all except DeFencev3.0.0

• The recipe for chain link fence seems to conflict with the recipe for a fan (steve's carts I think? not sure)
    And the tin version of the recipe only works with IC2 tin?

• The recipe for chain link fence seems to conflict with the recipe for a fan (steve's carts I think? not sure)
    And the tin version of the recipe only works with IC2 tin?

Try using the Omnitools mod. Extremely useful, and it gives you the Forge Lexicon. You can convert TE tin and Redpower tin to IC2 tin with it.

• Error!

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!