Support request: crash after Mojang screen

• I've been looking for a solution for this, but I haven't found anything useful. Can someone help?

I installed Modloader, ModloaderMP, Minecraft forge, and all that stuff in order, and Minecraft worked. When I put the jar in the mods folder, Minecraft crashes when it reaches the Mojang screen. Help?

• I've been looking for a solution for this, but I haven't found anything useful. Can someone help?

I installed Modloader, ModloaderMP, Minecraft forge, and all that stuff in order, and Minecraft worked. When I put the jar in the mods folder, Minecraft crashes when it reaches the Mojang screen. Help?

Post the error from the Modloader.txt file in your .minecraft folder.

• Wait, do what?

Navigate to where Minecraft stores it's files:
    On Windows: C:\Users\-Yourname-\AppData\.minecraft
    *AppData folder is hidden*

There ought to be a text file called ModLoader.txt, copy the contents of that.

• Are you trying to use an HD texture pack?

If you are doing so without either MCPatcher or OptiFine, you're going to get a black screen.

• Navigate to where Minecraft stores it's files:
    On Windows: C:\Users\-Yourname-\AppData\.minecraft
    *AppData folder is hidden*

There ought to be a text file called ModLoader.txt, copy the contents of that.

there's an easier way in windows: %AppData%\.minecraft

• I've the same problem.

I previously had Minecraft 1.0 installed. I tried variously methods to rollback to 1.8.1 with MCDowngrader, MCNostalgica, minecraft.jar backups, and a wohle clean .minecraft folder from version 1.8.1 but it dont ever work!
    I promise i didn't do anything wrong during installation, i tried several times!

• Official Post

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• I got the same problem, I installed all the required mods and my minecraft crash after the mojang screen.

I tried a clean install and I also tried the mod adder but minecraft still crashed :S

• If you are using mcpatcher try adding modloader, modloaderMP and minecraft forge(everything that goes into the minecraft.jar) with mcpatcher. It solved it for me. I think mcpatcher modifies some of the same classes as forge and installing it with the patcher should fix it.

DragonDonut

• If you are using mcpatcher try adding modloader, modloaderMP and minecraft forge(everything that goes into the minecraft.jar) with mcpatcher. It solved it for me. I think mcpatcher modifies some of the same classes as forge and installing it with the patcher should fix it.

DragonDonut

when I used a clean .minecraft and the patcher, minecraft still crashed at the mojang screen. but the patcher said there was a conflict between modloader and minecraftforge.

new modloader.txt

• Make sure that Modloader is the first of the three you add with the patcher, then add ModloaderMP and last Minecraft forge. If it then sais that Modloader and ModloaderMP conflicts with minecraft forge and that only the files from minecraft forge will be used then it should work. I forgot to mention this in my last post.

DragonDonut

• Make sure that Modloader is the first of the three you add with the patcher, then add ModloaderMP and last Minecraft forge. If it then sais that Modloader and ModloaderMP conflicts with minecraft forge and that only the files from minecraft forge will be used then it should work. I forgot to mention this in my last post.

DragonDonut

I still cant get it working :S
    the patcher says he use the forge files but it keep crashing at the screen, I will keep trying but im running out of idea's okey im out of idea's. if someone know how to fix it I would like to know.

you can also mail me your .jar I hope that will work ^,^

• I'm having the same problem.

Here's the ModLoader log:

• You're using the wrong versions of things.

Download the last 1.8.1 versions of stuff. There is /no/ 1.0.x release yet.

IF you still have a problem post the VERSIONS of everything you are using and the order in which you're trying to assemble them.