[GOGOGO] Release v1.30

• Official Post

This is ADLMDD Alblaka, requesting all Beta-Testing units on standby, copy that, over.

We have a new version inbound, all soldiers arm the fighting stations, get your consoles locked'n'loaded and polish the keyboards.

Operation "v1.3" will require a fully fledged testing assignment. I exspect 120% from everyone, the enemy musn't prevail.
    Your secret tasks, codenamed "Changelog" will be assigned with this briefing, ensure to checkup every single of then to provide this operation with maximum debugging effectiveness.

Changelog:

New Stuff:
    CF Backpack - As the name implys, carries loads of CF-pellets to make spraying easier. Requires a canner to be filled.

Your weapons can be found here:
    http://player.to/ic2/dev/industrialcraft-2-client_1.30.jar
    http://player.to/ic2/dev/industrialcraft-2-server_1.30.jar

You will require the casual ML/MLMP gear, take note: The new army uniform "MCForge" now comes in 1.1.3 format, go for it accordingly.

Over and Out.

PS: Ignore the military language, probably played too much ArmA II in the last few days.

• Official Post

-CF Sprayers can now be used to "fill up" Scaffolds by rightclicking them. The foam will EXCLUSIVELY fill the scaffoldblocks (will drop scaffold). Easier to use for building stuff.

Coolest change imo.

Jup, decided to implement that one after building a small foam-house.
    Took me about 3 times longer then building it with basic material.

• Official Post

can i offer a small suggestion, perhaps take a leaf outa equivilent exchange and maybe if u charge up a roller you can paint more than 1 block at a time but takes off the uses, i remember when u first added foam i built a giant house and it took me literally 2 days to paint lol. just think it might make some people happy, just a suggestion

• Official Post

Changelog:
    -Backpacks shouldn't be accounted as armor by minecrafts engine anymore (Do not absorb/take damage) But shows as armor in the armor bar.
    -Mining Laser got slightly rebalanced (will probably get a more intensive redo in future). Most modes use less energy now. If you use low focus on sand you can manage to break 2 blocks... dk if intended or not avoidable, explosive: YAY rocket jump!
    - CF Sprayers can now be used to "fill up" Scaffolds by rightclicking them. The foam will EXCLUSIVELY fill the scaffoldblocks (will drop scaffold). Easier to use for building stuff.works great!
    -You can now use Sand (rightclick) to instantly those pesky foam blocks who continously deny to harden.love it!

Tested most of the stuff, no big bugs or problems found. :) I like it!
    Oh and btw when do we get to hear of that new big secret project? XD

• Official Post

seems minecraft went to full release today....

Wayne?

Gorni:
    To mention it, the armor "bar" is ENTIRELY independant from the actual armor system. It basicly only takes the damage value of the itemslots and compares them against their maxdamage, multiplied by fix values. You could equip a instantly breaking dirt-armor and it would display a full armor bar.
    Lowfocus is not meant to break anything but a single block. Hmm.. probably gotta give it range 0.1 (should travel the first frame/block, but not destroy anything but the first block)

• Official Post

Check that, FIXED!!!! One line of bad code, 5 hours of debugging... -_- Anyway, it would seem that when the miner was (re)created, the call for the item distribution (sends items to either an adjacent inventory, like a chest, or it drops it) anyway, the call to tell it what to drop was referring to the inventory of the miner itself, not the targetblock...

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

Wayne?

Gorni:
    To mention it, the armor "bar" is ENTIRELY independant from the actual armor system. It basicly only takes the damage value of the itemslots and compares them against their maxdamage, multiplied by fix values. You could equip a instantly breaking dirt-armor and it would display a full armor bar.
    Lowfocus is not meant to break anything but a single block. Hmm.. probably gotta give it range 0.1 (should travel the first frame/block, but not destroy anything but the first block)

Oh okay, so it does not really give out the real armor. good to know.

Hmm i think its the strenght of the beam that is the problem. you just manage to kill 2 sand blocks if you target the border of one, so the beam will reach the second without to travel far. If you try the same with stone, it doesent work. But its not really a bug i would take a lot time to fix. since no one will massfarm sand with the bugged low-focus laser.

@darenton: Wayne means as much as "I don't mind that at all." or in other words... i dont give a fuck.

Btw did anyone play 1.0 by now? Just played it and took a look on the memory usage. That thing goes up like a rocket! without anything built.... :cursing: