[Bug 1.23] Miner Skipping ore

• it might be RP ore that you didnt add into the miners get this ore list? i cant really tell them apart that much but it might be that just my 2 cents

• Two questions:

1: Are you using redpower? I have heard that it adds copper as well and maybe the miner can't pick it up. (Verify?)

2: WHAT ARE YOU USING FOR A COMPUTER??!! Thats a freakin' high resolution texture pack. (lol sorry for caps :P)

EDIT: Ninja'ed dangit :P

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• @Both the miner can and does mine RP 2 ore with the ore dictionary. Also, 1 pic is with RP2 ore the other is IC2 ore.

Comp highlights are intel i7-2700, 16 GB ram, and a radeon HD 6970. I have minecraft set to use 4 GB of ram and don't notice any problems with this texture pack.

The miner will only do RP2 ore if you add it's block IDs in the IC2 config file.

• See the tutorials section for a thread I started. It even has the (default) IDs that you need to add and info on how to do it.