[Suggestion] Disassemble-O-Mat 9001

• I thought this might be usefull if you made some unwanted machines.
    The D.O.M. would be used to reverse the crafting process, so bassicaly you put in some IC technology, and IC Technology only
    And you get back what you used to create it ^^, but if you have multiple recipes for something, you'll get back what's worth
    the least.
    Of course this will cost a decent amount of eu to get it working

Idea for recipe:

:Glass Fibre: :Advanced Circuit: :Glass Fibre:
    :Wrench: :Advanced Machine: :Wrench:
    :Glass Fibre: :Advanced Circuit: :Glass Fibre:

:Wrench: = Electric Wrench

The GUI would be a reverse Workbench with one of 'em prosess bars

Surry fur me spelin :D

Some people are confused about this idea, like how it works

EXAMPLE

Input: :Mining Laser:
    Output: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Intergrated Plating: = Advanced Alloy

Major components like energy crystals, plating and circuits will be returned,
    but things like dusts will not, this will not work on Mixed Metal Ingot, since it's not technology

• I like this as well! It's like an advanced recycler. The GUI for this machine will need to be more advanced than machines normally are... the output would probably have to be a crafting grid, to make the most sense. :)

• Crafting grid, or have it just throw it in a nearby chest.

Would be nice, even if the outcome was only the main part (generator/machine block/advanced machine block), and some of the other parts. I have so many extra machines laying around.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Damn this is great idea, it always happens that you make too much of stuff, like LV MV transformers, advanced circust, then you use just half of them while instaling your new workplace, then what ? keeping them in the chest just to collect dust... and the damn wires could be grinded down to at least some repay in dust.

• You know machine blocks can already be broken back down into refined iron, right? :P Or did you mean fully built machines? :rolleyes:

• You know machine blocks can already be broken back down into refined iron, right? :P Or did you mean fully built machines? :rolleyes:

Pretty sure the OP meant fully built machines/tools.

I would like something like this. +1

• He's asking for an un-assembler; to return an item's components, not to get an attempt at possible energy.

• If you just want the "main" part of a machine, you could wrnech it over and over until it breaks, and that's what you get...