Talon design images are blank issue?

• hey whenever i try to look at peoples reactor design the talon link is always blank - like the flash is blocked - i dont understand as i was always able to view them about a month ago. I tried all 5 of my browsers(chrome, fox, safari, opera, and ie) no luck - i am on java 7 but all other flash works, i also have flashblock/adblock disabled and even whitelistedt he page just incase...whats going on can anyone recommend something?

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• hey whenever i try to look at peoples reactor design the talon link is always blank - like the flash is blocked - i dont understand as i was always able to view them about a month ago. I tried all 5 of my browsers(chrome, fox, safari, opera, and ie) no luck - i am on java 7 but all other flash works, i also have flashblock/adblock disabled and even whitelistedt he page just incase...whats going on can anyone recommend something?

Those aren't flash, they're java apps. As to the rest of your post... I dare you to make less sense.

• It's a browser issue - try a different browser. Preferably one that lets you translate between English and your native language... :P

• Such an aggresive answers to an ordinary working man's problem... come on. ;)

streetstar5
    You are probably running 64-bit OS. Be sure to have the 32-bit java installed too, since your browser can make use only out of 32-bit one.

If you don't know what I am talking about type in the cmd

java -version

and it will tell you what is that you are actually using. If it says 64, go and dl 32 just in case.

• It also does this if you have a 'script' blocking plugin and don't allow java.com (seriously, /why/ do I need that junk?)

• Yea im on java 7 win 64bit, so i guess that is the issue thanks for the help. As to the other clowns who posted thanks i guess too. i made sense and its in English, so stop being such a corny nerd.

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• Such an aggresive answers to an ordinary working man's problem... come on. ;).

I'm just teasing him - he's an OK guy.
    Besides, I think he's got a fantastic avatar on the Minecraft forum!

• I am using 32bit java and still have the problem of linked to setups not working. In fact, the talon site links have never worked for me. vendaria have worked on every attempt though.

• I am using 32bit java and still have the problem of linked to setups not working. In fact, the talon site links have never worked for me. vendaria have worked on every attempt though.

Keep on trying, reinstall Java, reinstall your browser. Make sure there is no script blocking plugin active in your browser and make sure you have your browser set to allow Java applications to run.
    If all that fails then there is nothing we can do for you. You might as well throw your PC in the garbage :P:whistling:

• Keep on trying, reinstall Java, reinstall your browser. Make sure there is no script blocking plugin active in your browser and make sure you have your browser set to allow Java applications to run.
    If all that fails then there is nothing we can do for you. You might as well throw your PC in the garbage :P :whistling:

When I find issues like this, it is usually a matter of using Firefox on Linux. There are a number of sites I just don't use because something breaks.

• it affect me too. when i click on some link it open up empty planner. i am on Linux with Firefox and cromium. on windows it load up properly with saved pattern.

• you need java installed locally and to unblock the site and java.com in any script-blockers you have. If you have openjdk (anything really) installed and a recent (your distribution's package manager) provided copy of just about /any/ modern web-browser these should work.