[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

You don't haz buildcraft? :o
    Well now U have to wait for 1.4.2 lol same as me :D :rolleyes:

We have buildcraft.

If you know what your doing and follow the instructions they give on the BC git repository for building a jar of it, you'd have one too. :)

• Yes, I'd really like this mod for 1.4.2 too.

I just compiled buildcraft myself and it works for 1.4.2 - here are some instructions I wrote that might help: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…age__st__20#entry18854826

But I need some more mods before I start off with a 1.4.2 World:
    - zGraviSuite (currently 1.3, can live without it if I can add that later)
    - Tramsformers (currently 1.5, i already use those... is there a good alternative, or just better wait?)
    - Forestry (Optional, something i just wanted to try some time)

• Addon is updated !
    ChangeLog:
    + Updated to Minecraft 1.4.2 and IC 1.108
    + Added "Hard recipes mode" for hard play (enables in config file).
    + All items added in "IC2" creative tab.
    + New design GUI of Solar Panels.
    + Merged items. Now one ID for all items in addon (can changed in config file). Block and items have separate ID.

Screenshot of new Advanced Solar Panels GUI:

• no new gui for 1.3.2?
    im asking this cause i wont use 1.4 until the most mods i use are updated^^ hope im not the only one <.<

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.

• nice mod but hard mode is unnecessary :thumbup: Advanced solar panels it is my core source energy, i dont like nuclear reactor wind mills water mills , and other :D Spam solars forever

• nice mod but hard mode is unnecessary :thumbup: Advanced solar panels it is my core source energy, i dont like nuclear reactor wind mills water mills , and other :D Spam solars forever

Hard mode needed for SMP servers for more balance in game for stop solar spam 8) . Uranium can't create from matter and need many time for search it.

• SeNtiMeL, please upload srcs of the mod for learning purposes. (I just don't want to decompile it with fernflower, because vars names are hidden and mc classes are obfuscated, and, at last, it is your intellectual property) It is hard for beginner to ask developers how to get started and there are no youtube videos about MCP + Forge + IC2 Api. Thanks in advance.

• SeNtiMeL, please upload srcs of the mod for learning purposes. (I just don't want to decompile it with fernflower, because vars names are hidden and mc classes are obfuscated, and, at last, it is your intellectual property) It is hard for beginner to ask developers how to get started and there are no youtube videos about MCP + Forge + IC2 Api. Thanks in advance.

No problem. I uploaded it. Enjoy 8) Also you can look src of Compact Solars (it's open source). Join to IC modders :)

• SeNtiMeL, thank you veery much for TileEntityQGenerator class :) ! It has a lot of useful things that base generator do (such as adding it to energynet, emitting energy to receiver). I have a question: why this class implements IElectricItem, if it is generator? Thx in advance)

• SeNtiMeL, thank you veery much for TileEntityQGenerator class :) ! It has a lot of useful things that base generator do (such as adding it to energynet, emitting energy to receiver). I have a question: why this class implements IElectricItem, if it is generator? Thx in advance)

You are welcome :) Yea this is not necessary implements, but i can't find it in my source code.