Additional ideas for the forum

• Do some rules about what should be where! We have this forum, topics on Minecraft forum and Wiki. Kill me and i don't tell you where to find info, where to post problems, ideas and others :/ This is a big mess.

• Do some rules about what should be where! We have this forum, topics on Minecraft forum and Wiki. Kill me and i don't tell you where to find info, where to post problems, ideas and others :/ This is a big mess.

well you post the msot things everywhere^^

i will close in some time the wikis suggestions and support thingy.

So there is only the blog, with email contact; the minecraftforum thread with support and suggestions and this forum with everything left^^

• imo you should really think about changing the color theme.

White text on a grey background is hard to read, dark-grey text on a very dark grey background is even worse. Get rid of the ugly alternating background colors (odd rows light grey, even rows dark grey), replace it with a continuous light background and black text. The quote-box is too bright to fit in. Just look a little closer at the minecraft forums theme, it's a good example for sophisticated user interface design.

The font size in the message editing box needs to be larger.

• imo you should really think about changing the color theme.

White text on a grey background is hard to read, dark-grey text on a very dark grey background is even worse. Get rid of the ugly alternating background colors (odd rows light grey, even rows dark grey), replace it with a continuous light background and black text. The quote-box is too bright to fit in. Just look a little closer at the minecraft forums theme, it's a good example for sophisticated user interface design.

The font size in the message editing box needs to be larger.

Actually i think it looks nice how it is and easy to read for me...

• The only thing that is a bit disturbing, are the tabs that contain the forum links. It should be somewhat more streamlined, heres an example of a site that i administrate:
    The area around the links looks cleaner, it shouldn´t be text-in-a-box, but text-on-the-box.
    I do not really know how to explain, it´s a bit hard.
    Too, bad, the image does not come up, i am afraid you will hand, have to download it to see it. On the other hand it keeps the forum cleaner.

• Maybe a section where people can post their map?

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• Better search function. Currently search scans the entire forum. I'd like to have a section specific search. That way if I find a bug and want to report it, I can open up the bugs section and search for the keywords relating to my bug. If it's there, I make sure the details are covered. If I can't find it, I make a new post.

And yes, I know there's an advanced search feature, but it has "Forums" and "Private Message". Not specific enough.

• Maybe a section where people can post their map?

I tried putting this in suggestions, was completely ignored, I believe this is a VITAL need, it would help clean up screenshots

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT: