[Addon v1.43] ICGuide - IC machines on CraftGuide [v1.2]

• This simple mod adds IC machines (macerator, compressor, extractor) to CraftGuide. Obviously requires CraftGuide. Can be installed on the mods folder.

Download v1.2

Notes:
    - Excuse the sloppy art. If anyone can do it better, please tell me!

• Several people told me on IRC that "NotEnoughItems is better". Now let me post a screenshot to clear out that it doesn't show the recipe for IC2 machines, but instead what can you create with those machines...

• Some people would rather not use NEI, but stick to the slightly more simple TMI, and be able to Craft a physical Guide to tell them what the recipes are. Plus I believe Chicken_Bones' mod page kinda went into the abyss today. I'd been waiting for an update to WRCBE, and had been checking back frequently. Today that page is just kinda gone.

• I believe Chicken_Bones' mod page kinda went into the abyss today. I'd been waiting for an update to WRCBE, and had been checking back frequently. Today that page is just kinda gone.

good i thought is was just me

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• Some people may prefer NEI because it also allows you to give yourself items. I have NEI and Craftguide. I don't use NEI for crafting recipes(I am not a clever pony, I don't know how to make it show them, nor do I care to make it show them), I use NEI for items(which I can sort and search, which is why I use it instead of TMI).

True, I could remove CraftGuide and just use NEI. But NEI(as far as I know) doesn't have "alternate crafting system" support for it's guide.
    Plus, CraftGuide is easier to use for this.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Thanks very much for this.
    To everyone complaining, craftguide and NEI serve different purposes, and they work fine side by side.
    As pointed out NEI doesn't show everything you can do.
    Especially the macerator, extractor and other recipes RichardG added to craftguide are a tremendous help.

• But NEI(as far as I know) doesn't have "alternate crafting system" supportfor it's guide.

NEI actually does have an alternate crafting system. Not trying to argue that its easier to use or anything else, just trying to be factually correct.

Extended API

There is an extended API built in to NEI to allow mods to integrate properly. This is demonstrated with the RedPower module that provides Alloy Furnace recipes and RedPower specific subsets.

I am aware that there are many different crafting inventories out there. BTW's anvil, IC2 has a bunch etc. However I only use the Alloy Furnace from RedPower. Therefore I welcome modders who want to make small modules like the RedPower one for various other mods.

In case you try to find the quote, its under Detailed Information for NEI.
    Also, please don't kill me if I used quotes wrong...

• @Above
    You nailed it. In this sense, might I request that an IC2 module for NEI be created at some point? I use NEI, and it would be very helpful.

• this is a good mod, having problems with it though, I get saving chunks and blackscreen when trying to look at the compressor recipes, seems to work fine for macerator and extractor though