Well under inspiration from DanielPSp from this thread I have decided to build my own power plant. Due to my current internet state (satilite internet) I can't do SMP, so this is SSP. Also I would like to point out that I have used NEI's (aka TMI except better) as if I were to do this legitly it would take forever, and I didn't want to spend that much time doing it. I have also used WorldEdit for large walls and clearing areas.
Alright now that's done with we get to the pictures...
All of the pictures are here, I organized them in somewhat of a logical order.
Let me know what you think, currently my plans are...
1. Make a cactus farm and use the cactus in fermentors, and produce biofuel, which can either be used in BC engines, or in a biogenerator for more power.
2. Make a lava gen bank, preferably storing lava in tanks, extracted by buckets so no tin is consumed.
3. Make a regular gen bank, running on whatever you feed it
4. Forestry farms of all kinds
5. Auto warehouse for storing everything
6. Cobblestone generator
7. Auto factory for processing anything
8. Finish Control room
9. Finish entire building
10. Build a town around it, with energy meters, and ability to ship fuel to houses via railcraft or pipes
That list is in no particular order necessarily.
Any ideas/designs you want to share, feel free. Any critic would be appreciated.
Oh, the display for reactors works like this...
Green = Producing power
Yellow = Shut off, but ready to run
Red = Not running, needs refilled
Have fun guys