Prototype Coolant Generator for my 5-Reactor 9100 EU/t (theoretical) Power Station

• I've been working on this for a little bit now, I still don't have enough compressors set up and it's pretty messy, but it is a prototype. When done it should be able to cool 5 reactors pumping out 1820 EU/t each.

On a side note, anyone know if it's possible to use retrievers with singularity compressors? If I attach a pipe to the same side of the compressor that I would attach a transposer, nothing happens. The transposer sucks out the ice fine though, as you can clearly see in the screenshot. I'm fairly sure I'm using the retriever properly. (I'd never used one before this, but it works fine if I replace the compressor with a treasure chest full of ice.

• It is possible to use retrievers with the Singularity Compressors. Another nuclear guy uses them with his "Treachery" reactor.

• He had it in a video, using Snow Golems to farm snowballs, RP2 tubed into S. Compressors then Retrievers gets the ice out and feeds directly into the reactor.

• Well, I just tried Xyberviri's Treachery, and it doesn't work for me >.>
    The retrievers get a redstone signal, they do their animation, but they don't pump any ice out of the chest. This sucks.

• Official Post

ima gona laugh at this, youll see why in the future XD

"waits for alexthesax"

I totally loled at this, and guess what, nobody else (other than devs/testers) will know why, ahh yes, these systems are cool, but outdated somewhat xD Somewhen in the future that is.....

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• I totally loled at this, and guess what, nobody else (other than devs/testers) will know why, ahh yes, these systems are cool, but outdated somewhat xD Somewhen in the future that is.....

0_o I'm scared all of a sudden...

• I totally loled at this, and guess what, nobody else (other than devs/testers) will know why, ahh yes, these systems are cool, but outdated somewhat xD Somewhen in the future that is.....

Gonna nerf our snowman generators? But think of the snowchildren! They'll go hungry with their snowfathers out of work. :P

Outdated? That tells me you are cooking some new kind of Reactor Cooling...

• So, ice will no longer cool nuclear reactors? I'm guessing that goes with water buckets too... Ah well. The world will be better off without super messy CASUC systems like this.
    @OP are you using an actual reactor design? Or are you just filling your reactors with uranium and pumping in ice?