Official Q&A Thread

• Are there any hints that you can give us as to the upcoming future of the Agriculture system? Also, will a stationary-Cropnalyzer be a possibility?

• Q:Is there an official thread for suggesting original plant ideas that you look at from time to times?

I am something similar to a cat.

• Is it possible to increase the number of plants I have of a particular cross-bred specie (for example, coffee) without having to breed each and every one individually?
    ie; will seedbags ever contain more than 1 seed?

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.

• What are the item ID's for the seeds to the crossbred plants?

I am a server owner trying to set up an (expensive) admin shop for cross-bred seeds

• Its just one ItemID. The remaining Info (GGR, Type and other Stats) is saved in NBT, so your Adminshop will not be possible that way.

There goes any hope of most of that (upside: there's a spawn-in glitch that I can't block, but can detect + ban afterwords, and at least they can't spawn in seed packs to transfer to another account/player)

And what are ideal (or just reliable) conditions for hops to grow?

• Q: How can I plant Flowers for Crossbreeding?!?

You need to have 4 of the type you are planting in your inventory

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Due to the guy that says he got redwheat from two wheats, is the tier system a set thing, or can people get lucky and breed plants many levels above the tier of the parent plants combined +1?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Is it possible to increase the number of plants I have of a particular cross-bred specie (for example, coffee) without having to breed each and every one individually?
    ie; will seedbags ever contain more than 1 seed?

Seedbags will always contain 1 seed. but if you rip out your plant when fully grown there is a chance that more than 1 seed bag is dropped. so either crossbreed the plants to multiply or hope for multiple bag drops.

• Is it possible to increase the Gr, Ga and Re parameters by crossbreeding?

That's how it is supposed to work, I think you just got unlucky, this thread contains useful info on increasing parameters

• [Question]: Since vanilla minecraft 1.4 added two new crops (carrots and potatoes) , will there be an update to the system in order to include these two new plants?

There already has been, they are in the game.