[Addon v1.95] Charcoal Dust - It's back! [v1.2]

• im soooooo installing this. please keep it updated all the time :D

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• Actually, charcoal is a more pure source of carbon than coal because coal almost always has large amounts of sulfur in it, so the recipes should be the other way around if the goal is realism, overpowered as it may be. Then again, coal seams do not always cooperate (the seed I used seems to give more copper than coal), so it may not be as overpowered as one may think.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

• Like that is gonna help anything? Why do you think asking for updates for IC2 is reason for ban here? And why would it be any different asking for updates for addons... I'm sure every addon author is updating as fast as possible :)

• I updated the mod to version 1.1 (for IC2 v1.81, Minecraft 1.2.3)

Client: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/251406…arcoalDust-1.1-CLIENT.zip
    Server: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/251406…arcoalDust-1.1-SERVER.zip

I also made a version awhile ago that just makes coal dust when you macerate charcoal, seeing as they're both just carbon anyway (and charcoal dust would essentially be a better source of it). Might be considered a bit OP to some though..

Client: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/251406…ust-1.1-modded-CLIENT.zip
    Server: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/251406…ust-1.1-modded-SERVER.zip

Enjoy :D

• UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you so much!!!!!!!! 8o 8o 8o 8o

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• Yay!! Horray for :Coal Dust: :Coal Dust: :Coal Dust:

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment. MinecraftSkeleton

• wouldn't it break the balance, making coal dust and diamonds a much more renewable resource? (sure diamond is renewable when created using a mass fabricator, running on solars and watermills but this addon makes it kind of too easy)

• Then don't use it in your game.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• gogo Richard give us an 1.2.5 update ^^

1.2.4 version works with 1.2.5... Using it now, and even tested my Custom Recipe conversion from Charcoal Dusts -> Coal

(4:1 ratio, however)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• 1.2.4 version works with 1.2.5... Using it now, and even tested my Custom Recipe conversion from Charcoal Dusts -> Coal

(4:1 ratio, however)

Is there a chance you could upload that modification and also, if possible, include a config to change the ratio, Id relly like this on my server.
    [EDIT]: When you say that the 1.2 version works for 1.95b do you mean the SSP version because the SMP version is failing completely and its really expected since the port of this from modloaderMP to FML needs to be done
    [EDIT]: I see that the title says its for 1.95 but the SMP isnt working for me this is the log from the console:

• i won't install it unless you add uranium reenriching!

I Am A Nuclear Physicist/Engineer/Weapons Expert :thumbup: :Nuke TNT: , Modder :Wrench: MinecraftNotch , Veteran Minecrafter (i've been playing since the 1.7 BETA days, Sonny Jim!), Expert Miner, AND Head of the most powerful corporation in the world of minecraft, Nuclear Lord, Inc, where we nuke first and ask questions later! :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :evil: . We sell scientific technology on my private server. if you have any questions about popular-but-confusing mods, Ask Me!!! :thumbup: