[Addon v1.95] Charcoal Dust - It's back! [v1.2]

• I have it installed in my current v.1.103 world, but haven't tried actually macerating any charcoal yet. That said, it should work, since it's just adding a few recipes.

Edit: Yeah, it seems to work. Macerated some charcoal and checked recipes in NEI. All good.

• is charcoal dust built into IC 2 1.106? because i dont have it installed but i have charcoal dust 8|

PS: i tried using it and it doesint actually do anything maybe its a bug

is charcoal dust built into IC 2 1.106? because i dont have it by Text-Enhance">installed but i have charcoal dust 8|

PS: i tried using it and it doesint actually do anything maybe its a bug

Probably another mod, IC2 does not have charcoal dust built into it

EDIT: That Text-Enhance thing in the quote is the result of some virus or something, they are extremely annoying and I was unaware they could leak into quoting people

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Edited once, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• all it adds is one item made from an existing vanilla item so i didnt think all that much really need to be changed so i thought id ask?

• Might I request a update for this addon? I was hoping to use charcoal dust to make some fuel(in a attempt to avoid nuclear power for a bit by making super-fuels), but it seems that the only charcoal dust currently for 1.3.2 is from Railcraft, which while I haven't tried messing around with it yet(still gathering the pieces of my install again), I doubt it would have much use beyond gunpowder production.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• But can one use RC Charcoal Dust to produce coal cells? If so, my bad, disregard the request. If not... maybe allow one to do at LEAST that?
    I'm going to have to go in game and test that now, brb.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• How exatcly do you install?
    it's a class folder so i'm assuming minecraft.jar.
    tell me if i'm wrong.
    MinecraftCreeper :Uranium Ingot: MinecraftCreeper

:Uranium Ingot: MinecraftCreeper :Uranium Ingot:

MinecraftCreeper :Uranium Ingot: MinecraftCreeper

Did you read the first page?

mods folder.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I'm gonna miss this addon after I finally update to 1.4, after skipping 1.3... So useful to go to a jungle, go crazy with a diamond axe & Timber, cook up 6 stacks of charcoal to make fuel or solar panels... (My Railcraft Tunnel Bores ate almost 75 stacks of coal in 3 days... Insane I tell you. And that's just 2.)

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• If your not gonna update this addon, can you make one that allows you to make :Coal Cell:, Solar Panels , and S.U. Batteries out of RC Charcoal Dust?

• Has anyone managed to get this to work with Tekkit Lite?

It's running Minecraft 1.47, and really want to have this on my server. It doesn't crash anything, but nothing works either :( Any ideas?