IC2 Tiers

• all HV based items: Tier 3 (Industrial)
    all MV based items: Tier 2 (Commercial)
    all LV based items: Tier 1 (Residential)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Actually there should also be a small pre-industrial tier, like Treetaps.

Oh and I would like to make 2 bronze-dust from 3 Copper-Ore and 1 Tin-Ore (which is worse than using the Dusts, but a good access to bronze as also pre-industrial).

But I agree T1 = LV, Batteries, T2 = MV, Energy-Crystals, T3 = HV, Lap-Crystals

By that every generator but the Reactor would be in Tier 1 and the reactor is in all three XD

So? It's surprisingly easy to create a furnace and to link it to a boiler/dynamo to generate electricity... sure, it's slightly impractical in some ways, but it's still doable in the sense of creating localized electricity in your own home...

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• So? It's surprisingly easy to create a furnace and to link it to a boiler/dynamo to generate electricity... sure, it's slightly impractical in some ways, but it's still doable in the sense of creating localized electricity in your own home...

And people often did something to this effect when there were blackouts, especially in the winter. Furnace to keep warm, the boiler/dynamo to keep electricity flowing.

• Pretty much THE source of all electrical generation on the planet. Every power plant has a large one of these creating electrical differentials by rotation of some sort. That rotation can either be caused by steam generated by coal/geothermal/nuclear heat, or some other methods of mechanical rotation. Solar panels are the exception to this rule, as they rely on the charge displacement of electrons as they are being bombarded by light from the Sun.

• No way there ppl who dont know what it is?

There are people alive today that would not be able to tell you what these items are:

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• LOL! I know, right? And to think what it will be like when we hit our grandparent's ages with the technological changes to society that we'll have to endure...

• 8-tracks never made it big in Australia. I was a teen in the 80s and by then the CD had appeared and was getting popular. I still have a few dozen vinyls in a cupboard somewhere though :)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10