[Suggestion]: rename Glass Fibre Cable

• IRL you can't send energy through a Glass Fibre Cable. I know, this a minor thing, and has been discussed yarious times but it annoys me. So why not rename it to something else, like "Piezoelectric Cable".
    Since it is crafted with a Diamond and Piezoelectricity occures on Crystals i think, this would be a better Name.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Who says the energy created by IC2 follows the same rules as energy IRL, at all?

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Well I guess real MV-Cables are also not made from pure gold either. And you won't create solars out of coal-dust.

And although we are not able to send energy through a glass-fibre cable we all know that Alblaka is a technical genius and he obviously found a way to do this.

• Magnesium Diboride is one of the most useful high temperature superconductors, and a ceramic. So while not technically glass, because glass is by definition amorphous and Mgb2 has a crystalline structure, it looks like glass, acts like glass and feels like glass.

Use this to reconcile it with your beliefs while the rest of us continue to not care.

• You mean Superconductor...
    So rename Fiber Optic cable to Superconductor and remember, it cannot be used for really high energy flow.
    By the way it has smallest energy loss.