Possible look of future IC bots?

• Hello everyone.

In the archieves was a suggestion that might be included in the future of IC2.
    Hence, I, tried to imagine what these bots might look like.
    I made a simple model for it. Although I think it's not 'blocky' enough. And overall detail is yet non-existent, but I made it to put op a little physical viewpoint. I am pretty sure Tahu and Fean will make it alot nicer ;).
    Tell me too what you think it might look like.

Video. (Lighting and quality are a bit poor.)
    Image. (No textures yet, just plain grey)
    Image2.
    Image3.

In my eyes, they should be actually be mod-able. In my case I made the model have 2 arms that can have modular equipment. Different weapons (swords, mining laser, etc) would give different arms and different effects. Using the implementation of programming shown in the original thread. You could have a drill and a weapon, that way the bot would mine stuff for you, and has a capability to properly retaliate.
    One arm contains a drill. the other one is left over for another tool/weapon.

And the reason that I placed this inside the screen shots folder is that I do not want to flood the suggestion area with a pre-existant suggestion that is only intended for some points of discussion.
    I'll listen to whatever constructive criticism you may have. I can try to edit the model if your statement seems to be valid.
    Original Idea:

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Remote, live feed is something difficult to make. And these bots where intended to be assisting, ran by program of some sorts.
    One thing I know is that the model is entirely NOT minecraft-ish. I will try to rework it.

• Haha, yes, I did base it off the terran scv. Especially the legs and the body. I'm planning to redo it though. As the bot is in my opinion not 'blocky' enough.

• Haha, yes, I did base it off the terran scv. Especially the legs and the body. I'm planning to redo it though. As the bot is in my opinion not 'blocky' enough.

But where is the gear in the rear?

And can I get a T2 looking version of this? I would like for them to construct additional pylons more complex structures for me while I maintain my pumps/reactors...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• This reminds of me of Sonic Adventure Battle 2. Oddly enough, I haven't played that game in years.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Use Computercraft the robots there are called turtles,can place/mine blocks,have a 3x3 inventory and are programmable with LUA.

• Use Computercraft the robots there are called turtles,can place/mine blocks,have a 3x3 inventory and are programmable with LUA.

Copying another ones idea is never good.

• We should use voxels.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• I'd doubt it. And even if it were possible, it would lag a lot.
    One of the reasons I stopped working on it. It was just an orientating model. To give an idea to form/function.

• Remote, live feed is something difficult to make. And these bots where intended to be assisting, ran by program of some sorts.
    One thing I know is that the model is entirely NOT minecraft-ish. I will try to rework it.

its detailed though! dont know if minecraft can support that sort of graphics though

• There is no limit to the graphics Minecraft will support, except for your graphics card. It's just that most of the game is made in that blocky low-res style.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.