[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• Um,

I like to nerf the solar panels on my server.

In the IC2 config file you can change the energy yield for each generator.

The default for solar panels is set at 100, which yields the player 1EU.
    I like to set mine to 50. Which yields the player 0.5EU. This works and all.

But after I install this mod, the solar panels will completly ignor my setting and revert back to 1eu.

Could you please add support so I can change the solar panels back to giving .5EU instead of 1EU. Also add support so the LV, MV and HV arrays will also give half of what they are suppose to.

Thanks.

• Same problem here, really anoying, server is unplayable until i remove the mod again, then it works just fine :)

How did you get the log when client crash?

• Same problem here, really anoying, server is unplayable until i remove the mod again, then it works just fine :)

How did you get the log when client crash?

I don't know what you two are doing, but I suspect a core mod incompatibility. I can't even find that line of code existing in my minecraft.jar file. Are you running with or without optifine? What about forge versions?

• Something I found out:

If you use buildcraft you will have to change the GUI IDs otherwise your Combustion Engine will open the MV Solar Array GUI.

• I don't have any stack trace, i don't find anything in Modloader.txt?

But when i place solars it works great, but after some hours when i login client crash, may this be some client side memory leak?

• Something I found out:

If you use buildcraft you will have to change the GUI IDs otherwise your Combustion Engine will open the MV Solar Array GUI.

Yes, that's something I found out as well, and buildcraft won't let you change theirs. *sigh*. Just use something other than the default 70s.

• CPW would you be willing to port over BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover? Were in need of a stable version. Nothing but issues with it and the current porter does not seem to care :(

http://www.mcportcentral.co.za…opic=1590.msg8546#msg8546

http://www.mcportcentral.co.za…opic=1023.msg8536#msg8536

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Can i have the download link for version 1.1. There is a server I want to play on and they use version 1.1 not 1.2 so I cant play. Thanks in advance.
    Travis

• I must be part of the many who don't have a clue, or care really, what people are raging over with solar, but I must say one thing. This is just beautiful. I've not seen many mods for IC2 I would use but this looks to be one I might have to get. Especially as I don't care for the convoluted mess that nuclear appears as and geo is dead.

• The solars dont synchronize active state or a facing they just have top bottom and a side. I dont want to change this as its supposed to be for smp efficiency. Sorry.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the response. The facing stuff isn't really necessary for them, I agree. I was mainly just curious about the active state thing.

• cpw, please dont stop working on these.. I dont really need the adv machines, just this adon, so thanks!

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• I must be part of the many who don't have a clue, or care really, what people are raging over with solar, but I must say one thing. This is just beautiful. I've not seen many mods for IC2 I would use but this looks to be one I might have to get. Especially as I don't care for the convoluted mess that nuclear appears as and geo is dead.

Nuclear power is actually really fun to make - you just want to build one that relies on ice, very simple to design. (using redpower)

And geo is really fun to make contraptions with if you have 1.3.3.4 version of forestry, your bees can produce lava for you! (i mean to say.. products from your sinister bee's can be processed to make lava for you)

Now what people are raging about mate is because if you play vanilla idustrailcraft as a standalone.. building any other type of generator beside solars is almost completely pointless and a complicated mess. Making your own lava cells... wow.. thing of the past... Building a really complicated reactor... meh.. Solar panels... set and forget - perfect.. I may get more power if i build a nuclear reactor or a geothermal.. but then i have to deal with the upkeep.. that sounds like alot of fun!!!!!!! /sarcasm - solar panels are litterally the best option, even if there kind of expensive - once you have alot of them... you can use the mass fab to make diamonds... litterally pay for themselves..

I will NEVER play ic without bc, or forestry... I will never play BC, without ic2 recylers... but ironically one day i will be able to say that i will probably play redpower as a standalone.. onces it out of the prerelease stages - IT will be really fun.

Ic2, and bc, and forestry, they go hand in hand... and that's the way its gonna be for me. Because IC2 on its own is dramatically ubalanced.

20kb for a signature? who has pictures that small??

• iv tested this a few times and if you accidentaly fire the mineing laser at any of the compact cells it will freeze and crash the client not sure why but trying to figure it out