[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• I use compact solar, but with a factor. Anyway, when using 8 or 16 i always have the same result, a HIGH Array give about 2* the output of a Medium. Not 8*.

Isn't it supposed to be ? Small = 8/2, Medium = 8 Small/2, Big=8Medium/2. No ?
    This is the only way I can see to include that addon without breaking the balance.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The small is 8* "solar"
    the medium is 8* "small"
    the high is 8* "medium"

The solar is 1EU/t ... you can change this in the ic² settings, i've set 10 instead of 100, this mean, mine is outputting : 0.1 EU/t

For the compact, you choose when the "ouput" occur. If you set 8, this mean the output occur only after each 8 tick. If you choose 20, this mean the output is not for tick, but for second.

This work perfect except for the higher one, that is build with 8*medium and output about 2* medium.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Official Post

SOLUTION FOUND : I had to update to forge 411, that fixed it, apparently some instability with 410 and our selection of mods was the cause O.o

oh SNAP! so i updated to forge 410, and installed thaume craft and easy crafting table.. and when makeing my first low volt HUGE crash! Odd thing is i can make it in SSP, but not on the server who just got the mod reinstalled again.

http://pastebin.com/QL19P13K

i'm thinking its prob an id glitch, so starting to check that now, but i cant seem to deduce out of the error whats wrong with it though..

I think i have a nasty idea of why maybe.. Could be because i made the compact solar in the easy crafting table maybe, not sure, gonna have to try and test in ssp world.. MultiMC console gave me this when i tried to join the server..

But im fairly sure i didnt make it in the easy crafter, though i was in the vicinity of it..
    Im unable to reproduce the error in SSP, even if i setup my building area the same way :|

Meh, i have a nasty idea it could actually be thaume craft now though... Due to chunk regeneration

Tracked down the cause, but didnt find a logic reason!

So i disabled the compact solar mod, and was able to log back in. when i was in again, i had the automatic crafting table gui up with the recipe for the low voltage solar panel. of course unable to build since i disabled it. But i dont get why i would crash, somethings off balance, and i dont know why.. Its not a problem in ssp, only smp.

oh SNAP! so i updated to forge 410, and installed thaume craft and easy crafting table.. and when makeing my first low volt HUGE crash! Odd thing is i can make it in SSP, but not on the server who just got the mod reinstalled again.

Perhaps you should report this in the easy crafting thread, although from what I can see the way that Compact Solars declares its recipes is not exactly standard, so that may be where the error is coming up.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• O_o really? well that's awesome sauce, then all I need to do is wait for this mod to update heh. Can't start my quarries up without it, using it in conjunction with Transformers mod adjustable engines and HV solar panels is awesome :D

• O_o really? well that's awesome sauce, then all I need to do is wait for this mod to update heh. Can't start my quarries up without it, using it in conjunction with Transformers mod adjustable engines and HV solar panels is awesome :D

In my testing, it works fine with .110. I don't think there needs to be an update.

• Did you try wrenching them? I'm getting 2x Low Voltage Solar Array when wrenching a single HV one. Edit: And nothing when wrenching an LV array. That's some really interesting behaviour.

Did you try wrenching them? I'm getting 2x Low Voltage Solar Array when wrenching a single HV one. Edit: And nothing when wrenching an LV array. That's some really interesting behaviour.

Confirm I am getting same behavior with .110, although breaking pickaxe seams to work fine.

• Next to that, it doesn't give any power. You won't get errors if you install it next to ic 2 110, but they simply don't work.

After some more testing, it seems I was wrong. They do give power.

Using the wrench though, still gives te same result.

So it can be used, just be carefull with your wrench :)

• When using the Electric Wrench, in either lossless or lossy mode, LV arrays do not drop anything. The tiny icon pops off the mounted wire/surface, but then disappears. I've not tried the bronze wrench or any other, having no more arrays......