[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• I deleted all of the IC2 api folders from each of the mods (except of IC2, obviously) and the problem persists.

I found and deleted the IC2 api folder form the compactsolars, forestry, and railcraft mods. The mods I have installed are Millenaire, ReiMinimap, AdvancedMachines, buildcraft, compactsolars, forestry, IC2, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, and minecraftforge.

Any help would be appreciated.

• I deleted all of the IC2 api folders from each of the mods (except of IC2, obviously) and the problem persists.

I found and deleted the IC2 api folder form the compactsolars, forestry, and railcraft mods. The mods I have installed are Millenaire, ReiMinimap, AdvancedMachines, buildcraft, compactsolars, forestry, IC2, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, and minecraftforge.

Any help would be appreciated.

cpw needs to update the IC2 API he used to account for some changes the IC2 devs made to the internal wrench mechanics.

• Cpw i have a copy good to go to the public with your permission can i release it to the public maybe even manage the mod and update it for you?

• I hate this mod and one of my main goals is to make better mod that will push out this mod from almost all servers. Almost all players on all servers is panel-zombies and reactors don't mean anything for them with this mod. But it's good for decompile and exploring. Explore your enemy to win him!!

• I hate this mod and one of my main goals is to make better mod that will push out this mod from almost all servers. Almost all players on all servers is panel-zombies and reactors don't mean anything for them with this mod. But it's good for decompile and exploring. Explore your enemy to win him!!

It's fucking open source and he encourages people to use it...

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Please check the files repository. There you will find a 1.4.6 version, for IC2 1.112

I can't check it because the forge website is down. Very frustrating when I'm trying to update my server! X(

Why does everyone host on a single website? If the website goes down everything goes KABOOM.

• very true... the old saying never put all your eggs in one basket rings a bell here... It's always a smart idea to have a back up. Hopefully things will get solved because no one can download forge versions at all since it's tied to the same exact website. LexManos appears to be working on it but who knows when the site or a mirror will be up. unable to update my forge is preventing me from updating my game to 1.4.6 since all the mods I use are up to date now.

• I'm curious does glass effect solar generation at all? So if I made a "solar room" and covered in glass would it at any point effect a panels output?

• I'm curious does glass effect solar generation at all? So if I made a "solar room" and covered in glass would it at any point effect a panels output?

At all. Even Reinforced Glass don't do. 120 Layers wouldn't change anything, also.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Having an issue...

Everything was working well. Well into my world. Try installing compactsolars, get the following error. I don't even know what the fuck it means :(

http://pastebin.com/N0d4AWnx

Mods are....
    Buildcraft 3.3.0
    RP 2.0pr6
    portalgun 1.4.7v2
    forestry 1.7.0.1
    Additionalpipes ??
    IC2 1.112.170
    transformers 1.7b
    compactsolars 3.1.3.18

• Hello!
    Just dropping in to say that the Compact Solars addon for IC2 is now in The Minecraft Ascension Modpack (TMAM) for Minecraft 1.4.7. The modpack uses a lot of tech mods and overall purpose is to automate systems. If you want to check it out, it's forum page is found here! Thanks to cpw for this wonderful Mod!

• hey cpw well lets just get right to it i am wondering if you would like your mod in my modpack if you have any further questions just reply to this and i will be oblidged to answer
    -ultamatum

• running MultiMC, and i ran into this when i try using any of your version 4 series:

[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mcmod.info file in compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-4.0.2.28.zip cannot be parsed as valid JSON. It will be ignored

no idea what it means or why it happens, i go back and use compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-3.2.3.23.zip and everything runs fine. oh and this is using minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.1.524. did i do something wrong somewhere?

Hell holds nothing on me, my soul already belongs to God!