[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• I signed up to say that I am having the exact same problem as MineWIZ I think it was. I get on average with my optifine setup 30-40 fps. But as soon as I power on one of the advanced machines I drop to around 3-8 FPS. As soon as I move a bit of distance away from the machine I lose the lag. But once I get back close BAM fps drop.

• Official Post

I signed up to say that I am having the exact same problem as MineWIZ I think it was. I get on average with my optifine setup 30-40 fps. But as soon as I power on one of the advanced machines I drop to around 3-8 FPS. As soon as I move a bit of distance away from the machine I lose the lag. But once I get back close BAM fps drop.

Advanced machines pops up updates (and particles), keeps playing machine sound when heated. Those together kills FPS.

You can solve the sound problem by changing sound played on config to null.

• This is really strange. It worked at first, but now the lag comes for a little bit. Then it disappears. Then it comes and then goes away.

EDIT: It's back permanently, Turning them on = lag turning them off = no lag. And I've check the config multiple times, all sounds are disabled. This is really bugging me :/

• I host a private Bukkit server with my friends and we have Advanced Machines on it. However, every time I activate a rotary macerator with a lever, it starts consuming a lot of energy as if it were filling up it's internal storage; only it doesn't fill up. I can't macerate anything either, and the storage just stays there. Empty. It usually works for about 10 seconds before this bug arrives. This is seriously annoying. I can't macerate ANYTHING with this bug. It's a bit like a "energy sink" as it simply sucks in all the energy and makes it go nowhere.

Help! :cursing:

• I host a private Bukkit server with my friends and we have Advanced Machines on it. However, every time I activate a rotary macerator with a lever, it starts consuming a lot of energy as if it were filling up it's internal storage; only it doesn't fill up. I can't macerate anything either, and the storage just stays there. Empty. It usually works for about 10 seconds before this bug arrives. This is seriously annoying. I can't macerate ANYTHING with this bug. It's a bit like a "energy sink" as it simply sucks in all the energy and makes it go nowhere.

Help! :cursing:

I think the problem with it just sucking energy is you are giving it Medium voltage power, and it doesn't have a transformer upgrade in it. I know it sounds stupid that it needs an upgrade to work since it handles MV. But that's the way it is.

• Currently on my server, only the left hand slot in the Rotary Macerator works. The right slot doesn't get macerated at all. I was wondering if this is a bug, or if I have set this up wrong thanks :)

• its not a bug its used for making brons or hydrated coal put the other part you need in the right slot

and btw i cant get adv marchines working on my server some one knows how to fix it?

• I also have a nasty lag problem when running the 4.1 version. But it is probably because we (or it is just me) are using it with 1.97 while this version was meant for 1.95. Lets hope 4.2 is around the corner.

• I'm running this mod on Tekkit (lazy, IKR) and the rotary macerator works rather oddly, first off, it will eat power (I have 3 generators hooked up to a batbox with only this to it, it drains it in 1-2 minutes) it also eats ores, they'll just stop existig, and the BC compatibility is rather odd; items just got into random slots, also, I just noticed that it will only macerate the first ore (the one on the left).

• Official Post

I'm running this mod on Tekkit (lazy, IKR) and the rotary macerator works rather oddly, first off, it will eat power (I have 3 generators hooked up to a batbox with only this to it, it drains it in 1-2 minutes) it also eats ores, they'll just stop existig, and the BC compatibility is rather odd; items just got into random slots, also, I just noticed that it will only macerate the first ore (the one on the left).

re-implemented ISidedInventory to fix Tube/Pipe compatibility

He fixed it (probably), you are just using an old Version of this Addon with Tekkit.

• I've been having problems using advanced machines 4.1 with logistics pipes.
    When more than one stack of materials gets dumped into the rotary macerator by way of a logistics chassi itemsink (the pipe is on the top of the machine), the stack that arrives second ends up in the battery slot of the machine when the expected behavior is for it to either end up in the modifier slot OR bounce the item. With the setup I have, I would prefer bouncing the item.
    The other advanced machines addon in this forum bounces the item properly.

The test environment is a manual install kit based off of the same core mods Direwolf20 uses.

• Official Post

I've been having problems using advanced machines 4.1 with logistics pipes.
    When more than one stack of materials gets dumped into the rotary macerator by way of a logistics chassi itemsink (the pipe is on the top of the machine), the stack that arrives second ends up in the battery slot of the machine when the expected behavior is for it to either end up in the modifier slot OR bounce the item. With the setup I have, I would prefer bouncing the item.

The test environment is a manual install kit based off of the same core mods Direwolf20 uses.

I'm having problems with this for a long time...
    I want to automate my bronze factory with advanced machines (additive macerating), and there is no way to input tin inside the second macerating slot with tubes.
    ;(

• I've been having problems using advanced machines 4.1 with logistics pipes.

I had the same problem, but I fixed it easily just by putting an empty battery in the battery slot.

• I am not seeing my machines in NEI, CraftGuide, nor can I even craft them.

I am using FML 3.3.8.152 and IC^2 1.97
    Sorry I am brain dead tonight. I am in the process of loading Aether 1.9 and it required reseting everything. forgot the Adv. machines needed to be extracted from the download.

• This is my first time having an issue with a mod and I hope I can get some help. It seems that the mod worked fine the first time I used it but after I closed the game and reopened it (and every other time after that) the textures are all messed up. I used these textures the first time: http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x6…advanced-machines-v40-v02 , however, when I try the 16x they don't work either. I have included screenshots of what is happening.

P.S. It also has caused my graphics card to do funky things.

In the second one the textures are missing around the boxes and they were flickering.

Edit: I played for awhile and I went into my enchantment room and the bookshelves textures were see through also. When I removed this mod it returned to normal.

Edit 2: Nevermind I installed another version and it works perfectly.

• Ok so you can compress 3 netherack into a netherbrick in a normal compressor. However, when you put netherack in a singularity compressor, it will change it for a 1 for 1 ratio if there are 3 or more netherack in the compressor at once. It's screwing up my logistics pipes.