[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Don't know, if it was posted (maybe was), but I just tell you, that:

1. Can't place a lever on any Adv. machine
    2. Sometimes items from pipes (placed on top) go to bottom slots. I use dirt in that slots to prevent this happening. Not fancy.

• I love this mod to death, it makes industrial-craft so much simpler, but like above posts:
    1) I can't place levers on the machines (Specifically shift-click still opens the machine, it doesn't for vanilla Ic2 and other mod blocks)
    2) These machines will inconsistently accept power from batteries (some times they will, some times they won't, sometimes for a split second)

• All these bug reports I got another thing to add to that list then.

See I have things set up where my Rotary Macerators are near my Induction Furnaces, the weird thing that is happening is that the Macerator on the very end and the Induction Furnace opposite of it with that space in between them should keep them separate. Every so often I put an item in there to macerate into dust what happens is that the macerator and the furnace get taken out by the macerator exploding as if it's getting more than 32 eu/t which is impossible seeing how the cable line both are attached to has the eu being downgraded into 32 eu/t from a lv-transformer. It's a rather annoying bug because it not only destroys 2 blocks but also destroys the item/stack of items in the macerator or the furnace.

including image of how I got it set up

• Weird, I've had no problems adding transformer upgrades to the rotary macerator and get it to accept direct line to a mfsu. Are you using the latest version?

• As of further examination, the rotary macerator seems to have its battery slot behave as a ore input slot, and won't accept electricity from batteries

• As of further examination, the rotary macerator seems to have its battery slot behave as a ore input slot, and won't accept electricity from batteries

I noticed this as well, and to further conflict it if you use hoppers from buildcraft it deposits ores into that slot, so it appears as you said that the battery slot is being read as a ore input slot. Due to that I've had to put dirt into that slot when using hoppers.

• So I just installed advanced machines in 1.4.5 and I can't craft any of the machines, nor can I find them in the creative inventory. Is this a bug with the 1.4.5 version of advanced machines, or did I just screw up the install somehow?

EDIT: Never mind, I reloaded the game and it's there now. No clue what happened, but it works now.

• Hey guys, is there a version of this that is compatible with ic2 2.1.1?

compatible with ic2 2.1.1?

ic2 2.1.1

wat :huh:

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• what dont you understand? yes ic2 2.1.1

Dire, is that you? Can I have please have RedPower? /sarcasm

As far as I know only mod developers and a few YouTubers get early access to mods, and nobody gets access to mods a year in advance, so obviously... you must be a TIME TRAVELLER!

Seriously though, open your "industrialcraft2_2.1.1.jar" or whatever it is called, then open the file that says mcmod.info, and tell us what is next to version, personally for me it says "version": "1.109.113-lf", then we can tell you if this addon was made for that particular version.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I think he is referring to IC version 2.1.109. He counted the 2 in IC2 twice.

That's what I suspected, but I would have thought he would have said IC2 2.1.109 in that case.

• Slot 4061 is already occupied by buildcraft.builders.BlockMarker@61bd0e when adding
    ic2.advancedmachines.common.BlockAdvancedMachines@c30f76

^ I keep getting this.

I tried them alone, they work fine, just not together.

I have AdvancedMachines_4.5_1.4.5
    and buildcraft-A-3.2.2

(Minecraft 1.4.5 + industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf ) :| Is there a way to fix that?

• It's a block ID error, try the instructions at this post, if that doesn't work, you'll have to solve it manually.

• Version 4.6

• update to IC2 1.110
    • fixed the GUI opening when sneak-clicking the block
    • normalized battery slot to id 0
    • shift clicking electric items (batteries) should now place them in the battery slot
    • fixed things getting stuffed in the wrong holes by pipes
  • Hi i have problem with runing last Advanced Machines with Forestry.
    here log.
    Log files

It's a block id error, just change block id 4050 in the advanced machines config to something else under 4096.