[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• -- cut --

Yea another addon causing that.

Dear Lord,
    please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.

Edited once, last by jerry1333 ().

• I use all the latest available releases for MC1.4.6/7 and everything works #1 except the server console keep spamming with the following messages, its a continuous loop that is driving me crazy, I just loaded my server world to test and it works, but how could I turn off my server properly if I can't get a command line to stop it properly

• I'm still wondering why these machines, which are supposed to be equal in level to an Induction Furnace, have upgrade slots & can't accept medium voltage.

• 2013-01-03 21:29:59 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityCentrifugeExtractor@ed78e9b didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.
    2013-01-03 21:29:59 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntitySingularityCompressor@2d527a53 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.
    2013-01-03 21:29:59 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityCentrifugeExtractor@ed78e9b didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.
    2013-01-03 21:29:59 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntitySingularityCompressor@2d527a53 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

I keep getting those errors. I getr about 10-20 a second (not joking).
    Server works just fine, so do the machines... But within a few hours my server.log is about 300 MB which makes the server... slow and I believe that also causes crashes.

Any idea?

• Same problem.
    industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar
    AdvancedMachines for 1.4.6 and IC2 1.112 (4.7a)

• Same problem.
    industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar
    AdvancedMachines for 1.4.6 and IC2 1.112 (4.7a)

I really hope this get sorted quickly, its the only problem that prevent me from upgrading my private family server, how could I update it and use it if I can't stop it properly because the console is impossible to stop because of this message spamming.

• I really hope this get sorted quickly, its the only problem that prevent me from upgrading my private family server, how could I update it and use it if I can't stop it properly because the console is impossible to stop because of this message spamming.

Same problem. Did I read earlier in this thread that it's an IC2 problem, and not AdvancedMachines?

• I can confirm that its IC2 related I got my hands on a 187 build of IC2 and everything runs fine there without any spam on the server console, sorry I can't link that build here its not even official or beta.

• I vote the next person who doesn't read at least one back back from this post to find out if you upgrade IC2 to at least 180-lf and reports a bug with the demandsEnergy() crap in it gets a 3 day ban.

Anyways. AtomicStryker, have you looked into the bug I'd posted? It has been here for as long as I can remember, and it's always been annoying as piss.

• I have this mod installed in the /mods folder and my world crashes near my machines/unable to create as well. Running IC2 112.170 and 4.6 AdvMach and 1.4.6 MC . It would seem it's not the machines causing the issue as I made them on a test world. Is there a issue with going from 1.4.5 world to a 1.4.6? It asks me a yes or no question with no text....not sure what is going on there.

• I vote the next person who doesn't read at least one back back from this post to find out if you upgrade IC2 to at least 180-lf and reports a bug with the demandsEnergy() crap in it gets a 3 day ban.

Anyways. AtomicStryker, have you looked into the bug I'd posted? It has been here for as long as I can remember, and it's always been annoying as piss.

And you just could post a link to 180-lf, if it exists, cause we have only industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf in "Support" forum.

• Also known as the ghost energynet bug. My TileEntity is calling the unregister method as it should, until someone points out my mistake i assume IC2 API is still bollocks

• Approximately 8 times per second, my server is spamming an error warning when I have applied a redstone signal to the singularity compressor.

This is the error:

[WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntitySingularityCompressor@4ec2c590 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

And I HAVE updated IC2. Why would I be getting this?

• And you just could post a link to 180-lf, if it exists, cause we have only industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf in "Support" forum.

I'm just amazed that people can't figure out how to remove the last bits from a URL.

From [MC 1.4.6] Open Beta v1.112 you hover your mouse over links (people DO look at links before they click right?), and see that its on a Jenkins server, with just a particular build targeted in the link. So you remove the filename, and you can get to it easy enough from there.

But take it a step further. You remove everything but the base URL and you get http://ic2api.player.to:8080/ . But http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/ would be just as good, since it leads directly to the list of builds available.

Anyhow maybe I can bug RichardG in IRC to update the thread....

• Learn a lesson from that. If a block looks like it will corrupt your world when you place it, IT PROBABLY WILL.

Version 4.7b
    fixed "pick block" on Advanced Machines

You can try removing Advanced Machines to get your world to start up again.