[future update, MC1.2.3] UU Matter recipes for more items

• As the title describes, UUMatter recipes for more items would be a nice thing to have.

My personal list:

- Blaze Rods
    - Ghast Tears
    - Bottle o' Enchanting (1.2 + only)
    - Ender Pearls
    - Nether wart

I'm sure people can think of a lot more :D

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Official Post

IC² deals with science not "magical" stuff from vanilla MC. but that is a valid suggestion.

• IC² deals with science not "magical" stuff from vanilla MC. but that is a valid suggestion.

It does, but the fact is that these items exist in the world. UU-Matter is a "sufficiently advanced technology" so I think it's reasonable that you could make anything that you can get in-game and a few others (like water and fire tiles) using UU.

I'd also like to see UU combined with other items for interesting results. Not sure what interesting might be though :)

I too, draw the line at the bottle of xp. The purpose of those is so that people in creative mode can enchant items.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• Well in that case I'm talking out my arse.

Why would they have bottles of XP then? For adventure map builders to use as rewards?

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• Well in that case I'm talking out my arse.

Why would they have bottles of XP then? For adventure map builders to use as rewards?

Bingo.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

idk tbh... I figured that it served as insurance for when you have +20 levels, and you make that one mis-step into lava... /shrug

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Personally. So long as this gets updated soon, I'm too picky on what gets added. I'm actually more wondering when the Addons for IC2 will get updated, because I'm having fun launching thermonuclear missiles at NPC villages I despise, and building underwater bases using the Forcefield Addon.

• I think it's good to have more items that can created from UU, I'm just thinking is 3x3 crafting grid enough for more items?
    But not good because make things easier.
    Maybe... make it little more difficult and little time consuming (making UU is time consuming already :pinch: ) by adding one machine that can craft anything from UU. Put some UU in there and choose what item you want to make with that much UU and let the machine do their things.