[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• BTW i can lunch the game and creat a world just fine but as soon as i place any blockl of this mod it crash my game.

That's how this particular error works, it compiles and runs just fine, but when a block is placed it calls upon a method or class that isn't there

I cant find any ic-api folders.

Open up the .zip in Winrar, it should be under a folder titled IC2

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• That's how this particular error works, it compiles and runs just fine, but when a block is placed it calls upon a method or class that isn't there

Open up the .zip in Winrar, it should be under a folder titled IC2

I got only sprites and snyke7 in ic2

• I got only sprites and snyke7 in ic2

Are you sure you have the latest version? I just downloaded it and my .zip looks like this

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• i downloaded the B version ...
    any diffrance between B and A ?

v1.6a > v1.6b
    - Fixed ANOTHER horrible duping bug!

By the way, before, CrafterOfMines57 was telling you to open ExtraBees and delete the /ic2/api folder not AdvMachines ;)

• Still here I see....someone needs to move this out of pending addons...
    Could you change the machines to take 128 eu/t like the induction furnace?

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• Still here I see....someone needs to move this out of pending addons...
    Could you change the machines to take 128 eu/t like the induction furnace?

They take MV fine? And if you want to make them need 128 eu/t you can change that in the config.
    Induction furnaces require only 16 eu/t so..

• I like how this addon's advanced machines is similar to the induction furnace unlike atomic stryker's version but I with that these 3 advanced machines had some sort of special ability like the induction furnace too. Just having more output slots IMO is stupid. The induction furnace has 2 input slots which can be used to process a single stack twice as fast or 2 different stacks at the same time for about the same efficiency, So I thought:

Rotary macerator: similar to atomic stryker's version with additive macerating, which adds a 2nd input slot but the 2nd input slot is different from the induction furnace's input slot. The difference is, If the ability was the same as the induction furnace, then it wouldn't make sense since it's a ROTARY macerator. THe first slot is for normal macerating and for some items, if you add a 2nd item in the 2nd input slot, you get something new as the result of the mixed items. Suggestions I have are:

1: Put copper in the 1st slot and tin in the 2nd slot. Copper will be consumed every dust created and tin will be consumed every 4 dust created. This creates bronze dust with twice as much as you would crafting it.

Centrifuge extractor: Again since this is a CENTRIFUGE extractor, it wouldn't make sense if the ability was the same as the induction furnace. There are 2? slots and if the items in both slots have the same output they will work simultaneously, which otherwise, it won't work. For example, if you put sticky resin in one slot and rubber wood in another you would get 4 rubber each time.

Singularity compressor: Has 3 input slots, if you put bronze tin and refined iron in each of them you get one advanced alloy each of the 3 you have in the input.

Other than that, this is great. I switched from atomic stryker's version for these machines being more similar to the induction furnace and if these were added that would be great

• Other than that, this is great. I switched from atomic stryker's version for these machines being more similar to the induction furnace and if these were added that would be great

if all those things are added, then the originality of it all goes out the window :)
    Why aren't you staying with AtomicStryker's version, if you want those things?
    If it's because of the Overclocker/Upgrades slots in the right side, just ignore them, noone is forcing you to add upgrades to the machines :D